A sign from God? Trumpy bus crashes leaving two homeless

you brought up Hunter Biden in a thread about a MAGA fan bus crash, and I gave you props for doing so.

Go back and read my post on the subject of Biden impeachment, I have been literally begging you Repubs to do something, anything. There is nothing more I would love to see than Biden in jail next to Trump.

But for some fucking reason your beloved party has refused to do anything in this area.....why is that?
What's the point when Democrats control the Senate and the Media?

Trump in New York gets convicted of felonies with no evidence on a charge that should have been a misdemeanor.

But we could have a mountain of evidence, and Biden in front of a DC jury would walk because he has a (D) after his name.

Those are the facts.

It gets all the evidence on record for the whole world to see. The Repubs had the Senate and the Dems did it anyhow for the same reasons.

But, all your beloved party could do is talk. Very disappointing.

But we could have a mountain of evidence, and Biden in front of a DC jury would walk because he has a (D) after his name.

Seems we will never know since your beloved party will not even try.

Did God send a sign to two Trumpy cultists in the clearest way possible? While driving around town their bus spontaneously drove into street signs and poles on the way to an intersection display of tragedy. Yes. God sent a sign to Staten Island Trump voters as clear as the burning bush gave Moses the 10 Commandments. The Trump campaign is a bus-sized car-wreck. Without doubt. And people thought God doesn't speak to us anymore. God is alive and you should listen to him.

God's Message: Trump is a bus-sized car-wreck and those who hop aboard will end up penniless and homeless. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. I am just the messenger.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — The owners of a popular, massive pro-Donald Trump vehicle say they’re homeless after the vehicle sustained major damage when it crashed into multiple Hylan Boulevard street signs and poles before coming to a stop.

View attachment 957086

The white bus, which is completely covered in Trump flags and other signage supporting the former president, could be seen with its passenger side crushed while sitting horizontally across the oncoming and outgoing traffic along Reid.

As a result of the crash, Reid was littered with pro-Trump signage, a street sign, and the display showing gas prices at the BP located on the corner, all of which was mowed down as a result of the crash.

For Donna Eiden and Rocky Granata, the owners of the large scale vehicle, the crash did not simply destroy a bus — it destroyed their lives.
I see the tRump campaign as more of a train wreck, but this will do, lmao.

Trump in New York gets convicted of felonies with no evidence on a charge that should have been a misdemeanor.

Those are the facts.
But they're not facts. Clearly. :dunno: Hyperbole isn't fact. Fact.

It gets all the evidence on record for the whole world to see. The Repubs had the Senate and the Dems did it anyhow for the same reasons.

But, all your beloved party could do is talk. Very disappointing.

Seems we will never know since your beloved party will not even try.
Hell...we KNOW Biden mishandled classified document when he was a Senator and VP.

WHAT HAPPENED?

And Garland has classified the recording of the interview...

Still opinion. :itsok:
It's a FACT that Biden didn't get charged even though there is a mountain of evidence.

I read that just recently ...

...where was it now...

Oh yeah! Right here!

Hell, we didn't even make it to a GRAND JURY to even attempt an indictment.

That's a fact.

YES! That is a fact. :113:

Not a fact. So close. :itsok:
Did he possess classified documents?

Did he have the presidential authority to declassify those documents when he illegally removed them from their secure location?

We're the documents left unsecured?

That's what we call a MOUNTAIN of evidence.

Anyone who claims different is delusional or a bald faced liar.

Which are you?

Last edited:

Did he have the presidential authority to declassify those documents when he illegally removed them from their secure location?

Which are you?

The guy who's life doesn't live or die around document declassification. :rolleyes: You must be the other guy. :rolleyes:

Sorry.

I am sad that they lost everything but I cant explain how God works. Sometimes tragedy is necessary, see the great flood.

Something happens to "trumpers" and they invoke God. EVERYTHING is projection to them--everything

The guy who's life doesn't live or die around document declassification. :rolleyes: You must be the other guy. :rolleyes:

Sorry.
Nope... Once upon a time a 96B Intel Analyst with the U.S. Army.

I think it's in the 35 series of MOS now.

Hell...we KNOW Biden mishandled classified document when he was a Senator and VP.

WHAT HAPPENED?

And Garland has classified the recording of the interview...

Not a thing happened, and this is wrong. Lets see what your beloved party does in the next few months....my prediction is the same thing they did the past 3 years....talk a lot about but do nothing official.

Which are you?

You have to be a fool to confuse Pence and Biden having documents vs Trump lying and hiding documents. Maybe you should buy a bus, decorate it in pro-Trump gear, and see what God thinks about driving it around?

Forum List

Back