A sign from God? Trumpy bus crashes leaving two homeless

I was clear that it was likely God. I can’t be sure but it IS possible.

Do you mean this god....

1717464117293.png

The Bible says that every leader was placed there by God himself.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.
It also says that God warned the people that they were likely to not be pleased with who he placed.

This is very true.

can you link to just one example of me doing so? I have asked everyone that has made this claim and nobody has done so yet. Maybe you will be different....but I will not hold my breath.
Wow...you got it bad.

Early onset dementia.

I didn't know it could be spread from Biden to a supporter via the internet.

Try reading post 26...repeat it to yourself so you don't forget before you post a reply.

Did God send a sign to two Trumpy cultists in the clearest way possible? While driving around town their bus spontaneously drove into street signs and poles on the way to an intersection display of tragedy. Yes. God sent a sign to Staten Island Trump voters as clear as the burning bush gave Moses the 10 Commandments. The Trump campaign is a bus-sized car-wreck. Without doubt. And people thought God doesn't speak to us anymore. God is alive and you should listen to him.

God's Message: Trump is a bus-sized car-wreck and those who hop aboard will end up penniless and homeless. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. I am just the messenger.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — The owners of a popular, massive pro-Donald Trump vehicle say they’re homeless after the vehicle sustained major damage when it crashed into multiple Hylan Boulevard street signs and poles before coming to a stop.

View attachment 957086

The white bus, which is completely covered in Trump flags and other signage supporting the former president, could be seen with its passenger side crushed while sitting horizontally across the oncoming and outgoing traffic along Reid.

As a result of the crash, Reid was littered with pro-Trump signage, a street sign, and the display showing gas prices at the BP located on the corner, all of which was mowed down as a result of the crash.

For Donna Eiden and Rocky Granata, the owners of the large scale vehicle, the crash did not simply destroy a bus — it destroyed their lives.
It makes you happy that peoples lives were destroyed? Wow what a suck fuck

Wow...you got it bad.

Early onset dementia.

I didn't know it could be spread from Biden to a supporter via the internet.

Try reading post 26...repeat it to yourself so you don't forget before you post a reply.

How is that defending Biden?

Are you drunk tonight?

Take it up with those that wrote the bible....
Those who wrote the Bible are dead so until there is some proof God takes sides in elections I’m thinking he doesn’t. I don’t pretend to know what God thinks but I have tough time believing God would be impressed with any current politician.

Those who wrote the Bible are dead so until there is some proof God takes sides in elections I’m thinking he doesn’t. I don’t pretend to know what God thinks but I have tough time believing God would be impressed with any current politician.

He does not need to be impressed to put them in power. have you ever actually read the Bible?

I'm not voting for a twice impeached, convicted felon, orange boomer bag 'O shit to run the country. That seems to be the fucking height of arrogance to me. :rolleyes: I push back.
No you are voting for a man that allowed gang members to flood our cities from South America... you fucking idiot...

How is it not?

As many witnesses gave first hand testimony to Biden being THE BIG GUY as testified as a first hand witness in both the Jean Carroll trial AND the Stormy Daniels trial...and that one was a convicted perjurer.

you brought up Hunter Biden in a thread about a MAGA fan bus crash, and I gave you props for doing so.

Go back and read my post on the subject of Biden impeachment, I have been literally begging you Repubs to do something, anything. There is nothing more I would love to see than Biden in jail next to Trump. And they should be waving at Hillary in the cell next to them.

But for some fucking reason your beloved party has refused to do anything in this area.....why is that?

Last edited:
I feel bad for the couple. This should be a cautionary tale to anyone looking to blindly follow a terrible person who doesn’t give a shit about anyone but himself

Forum List

Back