A sign from God? Trumpy bus crashes leaving two homeless

Did God send a sign to two Trumpy cultists in the clearest way possible? While driving around town their bus spontaneously drove into street signs and poles on the way to an intersection display of tragedy. Yes. God sent a sign to Staten Island Trump voters as clear as the burning bush gave Moses the 10 Commandments. The Trump campaign is a bus-sized car-wreck. Without doubt. And people thought God doesn't speak to us anymore. God is alive and you should listen to him.

God's Message: Trump is a bus-sized car-wreck and those who hop aboard will end up penniless and homeless. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. I am just the messenger.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — The owners of a popular, massive pro-Donald Trump vehicle say they’re homeless after the vehicle sustained major damage when it crashed into multiple Hylan Boulevard street signs and poles before coming to a stop.

View attachment 957086

The white bus, which is completely covered in Trump flags and other signage supporting the former president, could be seen with its passenger side crushed while sitting horizontally across the oncoming and outgoing traffic along Reid.

As a result of the crash, Reid was littered with pro-Trump signage, a street sign, and the display showing gas prices at the BP located on the corner, all of which was mowed down as a result of the crash.

For Donna Eiden and Rocky Granata, the owners of the large scale vehicle, the crash did not simply destroy a bus — it destroyed their lives.
I have to wonder about people who take such great delight in the misfortune of people who did nothing to deserve it. Shame on you.

Somehow I doubt God picks sides in elections.

The Bible says that every leader was placed there by God himself.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.

Sounds like it might be insurance fraud.....She added that only recently it became eligible to be fully insured, less than 48 hours before the incident.
Shit... It's not like they got a multi-million dollar seat on the board of a Ukrainian Energy Company despite knowing nothing about Ukraine or energy, so they could give 10% to the Big Guy or anything... :rolleyes:

Shit... It's not like they got a multi-million dollar seat on the board of a Ukrainian Energy Company despite knowing nothing about Ukraine or energy, so they could give 10% to the Big Guy or anything...

When all else fails, play the Hunter card!

Well done. :beer:

Sorry, you misidentified the play.

That was the Biden corruption card.

Your glasses must be fogged by your blatant bias. 🙈

Hard to keep up these days, but it is good to know my dislike of Biden is so obvious to you

I have to wonder about people who take such great delight in the misfortune of people who did nothing to deserve it. Shame on you.
I was clear that it was likely God. I can’t be sure but it IS possible.

Did God send a sign to two Trumpy cultists in the clearest way possible? While driving around town their bus spontaneously drove into street signs and poles on the way to an intersection display of tragedy. Yes. God sent a sign to Staten Island Trump voters as clear as the burning bush gave Moses the 10 Commandments. The Trump campaign is a bus-sized car-wreck. Without doubt. And people thought God doesn't speak to us anymore. God is alive and you should listen to him.

God's Message: Trump is a bus-sized car-wreck and those who hop aboard will end up penniless and homeless. Don't hate the playa hate the game.. I am just the messenger.

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — The owners of a popular, massive pro-Donald Trump vehicle say they’re homeless after the vehicle sustained major damage when it crashed into multiple Hylan Boulevard street signs and poles before coming to a stop.

View attachment 957086

The white bus, which is completely covered in Trump flags and other signage supporting the former president, could be seen with its passenger side crushed while sitting horizontally across the oncoming and outgoing traffic along Reid.

As a result of the crash, Reid was littered with pro-Trump signage, a street sign, and the display showing gas prices at the BP located on the corner, all of which was mowed down as a result of the crash.

For Donna Eiden and Rocky Granata, the owners of the large scale vehicle, the crash did not simply destroy a bus — it destroyed their lives.
You got TDS bad, son.

Hard to keep up these days, but it is good to know my dislike of Biden is so obvious to you
You never miss an opportunity to bash Trump...and you never miss an opportunity to defend Biden

Maybe you are suffering from a mental block that doesn't allow you to be honest with yourself, due to suffering from the advanced stages of TDS.

Forum List

Back