Carboniferous era of giant bugs

Imagine seeing a 12 foot long millipede crawling around or a dragon fly the size of a seagull

Crazy era of high oxygen and suffocating humidity
Well as long as I was tall enough to still crush the millipede by accidentally stepping on it in my driveway, I'm cool with it.

I have to admit, giant dragon flies would be pretty cool as super cool as the current ones are.

Oh yeah don’t you DARE start a fire or light a match as O is super reactive and could blow up a woods or Forrest along with you

Don’t go in the water

3 feet long spiders and 8 foot long scorpions

Well as long as I was tall enough to still crush the millipede by accidentally stepping on it in my driveway, I'm cool with it.

I have to admit, giant dragon flies would be pretty cool as super cool as the current ones are.

These millipedes are 10 feet long but luckily only eat plants

Carboniferous era of giant bugs​

Imagine seeing a 12 foot long millipede crawling around or a dragon fly the size of a seagull
Crazy era of high oxygen and suffocating humidity

Might not that have been the Devonian Period? Temps were high and then temps fell and there was a mass extinction as the Karoo Ice Age set in during the Carboniferous. The rain forest actually collapsed. It was a better time for fish than bugs.

Might not that have been the Devonian Period? Temps were high and then temps fell and there was a mass extinction as the Karoo Ice Age set in during the Carboniferous. The rain forest actually collapsed. It was a better time for fish than bugs.

Devon was time of massive killer fish

Forum List

Back