Caregiver assaults 84 year old woman.

I will NEVER go to a home. I'll kill myself first.

But at least the old lady tried to fight back.

Some of them are Muslims. I remember this happening to a Jewish elderly person at a nursing home in Peachtree City, Georgia. Her family had found her to have been abused before and were told the problem was fixed. I recall the place was on "Wisdom Rd." and truly if you think about it - the irony of the address being Wisdom Road is really appalling isn't it? They presented themselves as a high priced facility and had Muslim workers in there beating up the elderly. One woman was beaten black and blue and another Jewish woman there said they tried to scrub her skin like the floor when she was taken to her bath. Horrific what these nursing homes get away with. That nursing home is still in business! There were reports they were starving the people and didn't feed them at lunch time - most of the workers were sitting in the back of the room and didn't sit with the people or feed them. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

I will NEVER go to a home. I'll kill myself first.
Can't blame you for feeling that way. Those places are a living death. It's a damn shame that euthanasia is not available to seniors for whom life simply isn't worth living.

Concerning the topic of this thread; it is a fact that, except for those who work in upscale nursing homes, the so-called "care-givers" are paid coolie wages, so what we saw in the video is not at all unusual. In fact it is mild by comparison to some things I've heard and read about, such as someone being smothered with a pillow, others being literally beaten to death, starved to death, sexually abused, drowned, robbed, extorted, and more. A lot of these nursing home workers are ex-convicts and working in those places is one step above being in prison.

If there were more hidden cameras in nursing homes we would see a lot more of this kind of thing -- and much worse examples.

The immediate jump to violence with black people is just awful. It's hard to feel sympathy for a group of people, when you know how many of them are vicious animals. I bet there were a lot of good Nazis too, but I think we all know their reputation..

Forum List

Back