Cars taking the (I-5 South) Union street exit too fast - Seattle

That is entertaining and crazy. I wonder how many people have been killed and injured there. You’d think the authorities would do something to prevent this.

They obviously need much better signage & warnings. Some flashing neon slow the f down signs.
Probably might help a little but that exit was designed as a Darwin test. Perpetually wet streets & a steady supply of proggy drivers make that the perfect way to thin the herd

They did, it's a 20MPH exit.

LOL....I'd like to know the number of Asian women involved in wrecks there. ;)
That’s obviously not enough.

This points to something I’ve often thought. Many roads in this country are poorly designed and are the proximate cause of accidents, yet this is never mentioned because the State in America has become infallible.

Talk about entertaining. :laughing0301:

I can sorta see how it could happen at speed.

thanks for the laughs

even though we probably shouldn't laugh at people wrecking their cars or other people's....

but crying isn't going to help them either... :)

That’s obviously not enough.

This points to something I’ve often thought. Many roads in this country are poorly designed and are the proximate cause of accidents, yet this is never mentioned because the State in America has become infallible.
yeh, I've had the same thought... I've seen some really bizarre... uh... road planning that didn't work out too well...

Then in some cities I've been to you literally can sit at a stop light for several minutes... If you drive a lot, you could spend an hour a day at stop lights... Who designs this bs?

Forum List

Back