🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson throws hissy fit about 'Media' looking at his past and checking facts.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Unusually Animated Carson Rails Against ‘Unfair’ Media For Examining His Past

Leading Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson rejected “unfair” media scrutiny of his personal history in a contentious press conference in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Friday night.

As the Associated Press reported, Carson defended his claim that he’d been offered a “full scholarship” to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, though the school doesn’t offer scholarships and has no record of him applying.

“It was an offer to me. It was specifically made,” Carson told reporters, hours after telling The New York Times that he received an “informal” recommendation to apply to the elite military academy.

Carson insisted that the story, as recounted in his 1996 autobiography “Gifted Hands,” was accurate.

“What about the West Point thing is false? What is false about it?” he asked, according to the AP. “I think it is perfectly clear. I think there are people who want to make it into a mistake. I'm not going to say it is a mistake, so forget about it."

The GOP frontrunner pointed to the passage of time to explain why he couldn’t recall who had offered him the scholarship.

"It's almost 50 years ago. I bet you don't remember all the people you talked to 50 years ago," the AP quoted him as saying.

The Fox News audience eats this shit up--the whole 'liberal bias' b.s.

Now any conservative candidate who doesn't like being questioned just screams foul.

AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO SAY, "THAT'S A FAIR QUESTION."

"Unusually Animated Carson Rails Against ‘Unfair’ Media For Examining His Past"

Too bad – no one cares what Carson thinks is 'unfair.'

And if he doesn't like it he's at liberty to quit the race.

He has a point.

Why are media hounding him over a disproved Politico story, yet said nothing about Obama's deeply buried school records?

I mean, if Obama is the smart guy media advertises, wouldn't he be proud of any university work, had he actually produced any?

He has a point.

Why are media hounding him over a disproved Politico story, yet said nothing about Obama's deeply buried school records?

I mean, if Obama is the smart guy media advertises, wouldn't he be proud of any university work, had he actually produced any?
I guess many will not be voting for Obama in 2016 now.

He has a point.

I guess many will not be voting for Obama in 2016 now.

Irrelevant. Media is an obvious arm of the Democratic Party.

Ohhhhhhhh

More words of stupidity from the guru of retard.
when people pointed out some of the oozing Bovine feces in Obama's book, they were called "racist" for being too inquisitive over the anointed one's fictional story.

Leading Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson rejected “unfair” media scrutiny of his personal history in a contentious press conference in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Friday night.

As the Associated Press reported, Carson defended his claim that he’d been offered a “full scholarship” to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, though the school doesn’t offer scholarships and has no record of him applying.

“It was an offer to me. It was specifically made,” Carson told reporters, hours after telling The New York Times that he received an “informal” recommendation to apply to the elite military academy.

Carson insisted that the story, as recounted in his 1996 autobiography “Gifted Hands,” was accurate.

“What about the West Point thing is false? What is false about it?” he asked, according to the AP. “I think it is perfectly clear. I think there are people who want to make it into a mistake. I'm not going to say it is a mistake, so forget about it."

The GOP frontrunner pointed to the passage of time to explain why he couldn’t recall who had offered him the scholarship.

"It's almost 50 years ago. I bet you don't remember all the people you talked to 50 years ago," the AP quoted him as saying.

Now any conservative candidate who doesn't like being questioned just screams foul.

I was not aware that pissing in the face of the MSM was the same as throwing a hissy fit.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

I was not aware that pissing in the face of the MSM was the same as throwing a hissy fit.
12189759_444368155766698_5012247770473179733_n.jpg

That's right. Read the lefty blogs, form an opinion based on opinion and present it as fact.
Then attack anyone who dares challenge the opinion.

12189759_444368155766698_5012247770473179733_n.jpg
On Wednesday, Pelley opened his broadcast with a story about severe storms in Texas. Typical for this time of year when warm air masses collide with cold ones with the onset of late fall/early winter. Of course the double down was an attached story that "we now have confirmation. A new study just confirmed "global warming is real"....
The purpose of that is to blame ordinary weather patters on "global warming"...
This is how news is reported by the main stream media these days. All news stories released to the public MUST include support for the left wing agenda.

Storms in Texas and the rise of Isis...one must accept the connection.

Ohhhhhhhh

when people pointed out some of the oozing Bovine feces in Obama's book, they were called "racist" for being too inquisitive over the anointed one's fictional story.

Just racist were called racist. Asking questions has nothing to do with race so that accusation is silly.

But you want people to believe it went like
Where you go to school Obama?
Racist.

Which on its face makes no sense. Even if someone did, that person was trolling. Don't present trolls as a valid or serious point.

Ohhhhhhhh

Just racist were called racist. Asking questions has nothing to do with race so that accusation is silly.

Racist.

Which on its face makes no sense. Even if someone did, that person was trolling. Don't present trolls as a valid or serious point.
That is 100% unadulterated bullshit..
Your side has been playing the race card since the first day Obama announced his candidacy...
Look, you can bullshit yourself all you like.
What you don't get to to is create your own reality then demand that others live in it.

Ohhhhhhhh

Racist.

That is 100% unadulterated bullshit..
Your side has been playing the race card since the first day Obama announced his candidacy...
Look, you can bullshit yourself all you like.
What you don't get to to is create your own reality then demand that others live in it.

Well, that's a convincing argument also. "Stop bullshiting". Amazing

Forum List

Back