🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson throws hissy fit about 'Media' looking at his past and checking facts.

If he thinks the media is unfair, he won't make it one day working with the congress.

Unusually Animated Carson Rails Against ‘Unfair’ Media For Examining His Past

Leading Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson rejected “unfair” media scrutiny of his personal history in a contentious press conference in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Friday night.

As the Associated Press reported, Carson defended his claim that he’d been offered a “full scholarship” to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, though the school doesn’t offer scholarships and has no record of him applying.

“It was an offer to me. It was specifically made,” Carson told reporters, hours after telling The New York Times that he received an “informal” recommendation to apply to the elite military academy.

Carson insisted that the story, as recounted in his 1996 autobiography “Gifted Hands,” was accurate.

“What about the West Point thing is false? What is false about it?” he asked, according to the AP. “I think it is perfectly clear. I think there are people who want to make it into a mistake. I'm not going to say it is a mistake, so forget about it."

The GOP frontrunner pointed to the passage of time to explain why he couldn’t recall who had offered him the scholarship.

"It's almost 50 years ago. I bet you don't remember all the people you talked to 50 years ago," the AP quoted him as saying.

The Fox News audience eats this shit up--the whole 'liberal bias' b.s.

Now any conservative candidate who doesn't like being questioned just screams foul.

Every Conservative Candidate should take the current President's lead and have everything sealed.

"Unusually Animated Carson Rails Against ‘Unfair’ Media For Examining His Past"

Too bad – no one cares what Carson thinks is 'unfair.'

And if he doesn't like it he's at liberty to quit the race.

Ohhhhhhhh

More words of stupidity from the guru of retard.
when people pointed out some of the oozing Bovine feces in Obama's book, they were called "racist" for being too inquisitive over the anointed one's fictional story.

Just racist were called racist. Asking questions has nothing to do with race so that accusation is silly.

But you want people to believe it went like
Where you go to school Obama?
Racist.

Which on its face makes no sense. Even if someone did, that person was trolling. Don't present trolls as a valid or serious point.
That is 100% unadulterated bullshit..
Your side has been playing the race card since the first day Obama announced his candidacy...
Look, you can bullshit yourself all you like.
What you don't get to to is create your own reality then demand that others live in it.

Of course not.Fox is the only one I know who went to court to fight for that right.

Ohhhhhhhh

when people pointed out some of the oozing Bovine feces in Obama's book, they were called "racist" for being too inquisitive over the anointed one's fictional story.

Just racist were called racist. Asking questions has nothing to do with race so that accusation is silly.

Racist.

Which on its face makes no sense. Even if someone did, that person was trolling. Don't present trolls as a valid or serious point.
Your side has been playing the race card since the first day Obama announced his candidacy...
What you don't get to to is create your own reality then demand that others live in it.

Of course not.Fox is the only one I know who went to court to fight for that right.
HUH?....Here's an idea. Try using logic before hitting "post reply".

Leading Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson rejected “unfair” media scrutiny of his personal history in a contentious press conference in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida on Friday night.

As the Associated Press reported, Carson defended his claim that he’d been offered a “full scholarship” to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, though the school doesn’t offer scholarships and has no record of him applying.

“It was an offer to me. It was specifically made,” Carson told reporters, hours after telling The New York Times that he received an “informal” recommendation to apply to the elite military academy.

Carson insisted that the story, as recounted in his 1996 autobiography “Gifted Hands,” was accurate.

“What about the West Point thing is false? What is false about it?” he asked, according to the AP. “I think it is perfectly clear. I think there are people who want to make it into a mistake. I'm not going to say it is a mistake, so forget about it."

The GOP frontrunner pointed to the passage of time to explain why he couldn’t recall who had offered him the scholarship.

"It's almost 50 years ago. I bet you don't remember all the people you talked to 50 years ago," the AP quoted him as saying.

Now any conservative candidate who doesn't like being questioned just screams foul.

He said he's got it way worse than Obama did, even with the birth certificate bs.

If he's not a liar Republicans should nominate him.

Ohhhhhhhh

Racist.

You just described fox news to a tee.

He has a point.

Why are media hounding him over a disproved Politico story, yet said nothing about Obama's deeply buried school records?

I mean, if Obama is the smart guy media advertises, wouldn't he be proud of any university work, had he actually produced any?
I guess many will not be voting for Obama in 2016 now.

Irrelevant. Media is an obvious arm of the Democratic Party.
Excuse #1...the evil Left Wing Media

Imagine how different things would be today had the media been just as inquisitive eight years ago...
Yeah...8 years ago we knew nothing about Obama.......If you google him, it's a total black hole before 8 years ago.

Imagine how different things would be today had the media been just as inquisitive eight years ago...
The corporate media tried but Obama was too smooth. Remember they questioned how he bought his house? Rev wright? Remember all that? We still nominated and elected the man twice.

You haven't even nominated Ben.

Are you saying Republicans are all stupid and are being controlled by the media? I agree!

He has a point.

Why are media hounding him over a disproved Politico story, yet said nothing about Obama's deeply buried school records?

I mean, if Obama is the smart guy media advertises, wouldn't he be proud of any university work, had he actually produced any?
I guess many will not be voting for Obama in 2016 now.

Irrelevant. Media is an obvious arm of the Democratic Party.
Excuse #1...the evil Left Wing Media
And Republicans let the liberal media tell them who they should nominate?

Give him a break. He was dodging enemy fire in Bosnia while trying to save Americans in Benghazi while reading about someone's dreams of their father that never happened on his private server while he tried to join the Marines in 75 that no one has a record of.

Rain Man Carson is using the Clarence Thomas defense - "a high-tech lynching"...

The corporate media tried but Obama was too smooth. Remember they questioned how he bought his house? Rev wright? Remember all that? We still nominated and elected the man twice.

Are you saying Republicans are all stupid and are being controlled by the media? I agree!

I haven't nominated Carson? You've obviously mistaken me for a Republican...

I haven't nominated Carson? You've obviously mistaken me for a Republican...
Then what are you doing in this thread? This is for Republicans. They can't seem to focus on their own primaries. They are too distracted with Hillary and Bernie. Why don't they let us pick who we want to pick and stay the fuck out of it? They need to stay out of our primaries and focus on who they are going to nominate. It isn't fair we have to play wack a fool with all 15 of your candidates. Who cares what Ben Carson thinks? He's an uncle Tom. Carli is a bitch. Graham is clearly gay. Christie is corrupt. Jeb is a Bush. Cruz a nut.

Kasich, Rubio or Santorum are the only three logical choices at this point. I don't want to hear about the other 12 losers.

Forum List

Back