Cartoons

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you have kids, what is their favorite cartoon?
If they are grown, what WAS their favorite cartoon?
If you don't have kids, what was YOUR favorite cartoon?

My oldest son's favorite cartoons were:

Winnie The Pooh and
Care Bears

Yu Gi Oh and Beyblades. Walked miles trying to find a Beyblade stadium for his birthday.

Wacky Races was the best ever cartoon. we all had our favourite car in school. Mine was the Ant Hill Mob #7

Not really a cartoon but my favorite kids program to watch with my kids was (the ORIGINAL only....)

power-rangers-tv-show.jpg

Power_rangers.png

Myself growing up:

Josie & The Pussy Cats

Watched it a few times, loved the gymnastics

and Amy Jo Johnson was a real cutie

Watched it a few times, loved the gymnastics

and Amy Jo Johnson was a real cutie

totally far out and funky down the drain tube! (... that was one of her sayings...)
I was totally addicted :)

When I was a kid, Garfield and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my Saturday morning. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

When I was a kid, my Saturday morning was the Lone Ranger, Red Ryder, Yancy Derringer, JIm Bowie, etc.

Cartoons were Popeye, Felix the Cat, Huckleberry Hound, and Crusader Rabbit

My wife listens to one of the soul stations on her car's satellite channel. Every now and then the theme to Soul Train comes on. I used to hate hearing the opening of Soul Train on Saturday morning because that meant cartoons were over.

May Don Cornelius rest in peace.

Wily Coyote, (Carnivorous Vulgarious) and the Road Runner, (Accelerati Incredibilus) was, is and always will be my favorite. The speed sound effects still fascinate me.

Last edited:
My wife listens to one of the soul stations on her car's satellite channel. Every now and then the theme to Soul Train comes on. I used to hate hearing the opening of Soul Train on Saturday morning because that meant cartoons were over.

May Cornelius Washington rest in peace.

Wily Coyote, (Carnivorous Vulgarious) and the Road Runner, (Accelerati Incredibilus) was, is and always will be my favorite. The speed sound effects still fascinate me.

"I used to hate hearing the opening of Soul Train on Saturday morning because that meant cartoons were over."

Agree! That and American Bandstand. Hated them both.

When I was a kid, Garfield and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was my Saturday morning. :) :) :)

Holly
When I was a kid, my Saturday morning was the Lone Ranger, Red Ryder, Yancy Derringer, JIm Bowie, etc.

Cartoons were Popeye, Felix the Cat, Huckleberry Hound, and Crusader Rabbit
All of that was most definitely way before my time. :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back