Cat contracts coronavirus from sick owner in new case of human to animal transition

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
As scientists around the world battle for a cure or vaccine to Covid-19, a new case of human-to-animal transmission has arisen in Belgium, where health experts say a cat contracted the disease from its coronavirus-stricken owner.

Oh look now where would we ever hear this truth from. It's not hard to find the rest of it when you look where your suppose to.
Oh watch what the suckers bend over and obey to now just watch.

Make sure your all good little snitches to think many of you morons have nno idea HOW HITLER DID THIS TOO AND NO JACKASS HOLES IT IS NOT TRUMP!! TRUMP HAS LEFT IT TO THE STATES SO TRY AGAIN LOSERS!!

1585331403091.png

Attachments

• 1585333855902.png
    1585333855902.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
They were claiming dogs were catching it too but then it was claimed those were false reports.

They were claiming dogs were catching it too but then it was claimed those were false reports.

I've heard it was jumping species back oh a month maybe but it wasn't really pinned down as to this thing jumping species if it is we can be sure it mutated recently to do it.

As scientists around the world battle for a cure or vaccine to Covid-19, a new case of human-to-animal transmission has arisen in Belgium, where health experts say a cat contracted the disease from its coronavirus-stricken owner.
TWO QUESTIONS:
  1. What were they doing wasting a test kit on a cat for?
  2. What was Mortimer doing in Belgium butt-f@*#cking his cats again? I thought we told him to knock that stuff off! :smoochEE:

I've heard it was jumping species back oh a month maybe but it wasn't really pinned down as to this thing jumping species if it is we can be sure it mutated recently to do it.
"mutated" or designed to do such. I do not trust any of these asshats at his point. I mean WTF do they think they are going to get by mixing DNA and RNA between species and then start shooting that crap into humans and animals alike? Do they truly think they can improve on God's design?

Last edited:

"mutated" or designed to do such. I do not trust any of these asshats at his point. I mean WTF do they think they are going to get by mixing DNA and RNA between species and then start shooting that crap into humans and animals alike? Do they truly think they can improve on God's design?

Exactly and then lets not forget what else happens the mentally ill will start killing their animals next. They already started to do that last month. Not sure that went real far lol......

Look at this BS OMG it's

How they allow BLOOD donations too WTF is wrong with these loons
1585335046569.png

TWO QUESTIONS:
  1. What were they doing wasting a test kit on a cat for?
  2. What was Mortimer doing in Belgium butt-f@*#cking his cats again? I thought we told him to knock that stuff off! :smoochEE:

I dunno wait until this chit show sup in our blood suupply.

Forum List

Back