Cat Lovers Thread

onLAQUH.jpg

What happened to your pictures? All I see is ]
onLAQUH.jpg

418 pages, I'd say people like cats.

I see 836, with #8352 posts

Do you have the forum set to display five responses at a time? I think I have it set to ten, if there is even a way to set that. I don't know, it's early Sunday morning and you want me to think! How dare you! :bye1:

I have it set to 10 responses and have the same....but if there were only 5 responses to a page...there would be twice as many pages, no?

Just wanted to let everyone know that my cat Cali died a week ago. I was going to post it but then I had a death in the family....an uncle, and was so busy with family and funeral that I just didn't think about it. She developed a kidney problem and couldn't get well. We had her a long time, and will miss her very much.

Here is a picture when she was a lot younger.

P3230366.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that my cat Cali died a week ago. I was going to post it but then I had a death in the family....an uncle, and was so busy with family and funeral that I just didn't think about it. She developed a kidney problem and couldn't get well. We had her a long time, and will miss her very much.

P3230366.jpg

So sorry... :crybaby::frown::smiliehug:

P3230366.jpg
So sorry Mertex
:smiliehug:

P3230366.jpg

So sorry for both of your losses, Mertex.

P3230366.jpg
I am so sorry. I know she had a very good life with you--lots of love, companionship, good food, nice home, cuddles and fun. She was a beautiful girl. I love calicos. :smiliehug:

Isn't that a woman's first-date nightmare? LOL

Too cute when dogs and cats are buddies, though that cat looks like it is wondering "when is this going to stop".

Yeah well, you know how cats are. The cat probably loves it! (just pretending to hate it....) ;)

I think the cat likes it. They both like it. I'll bet they do it all the time, that they are buddies and this is a way of showing affection.

Forum List

Back