Catholic cardinal arrested by Communist Party in China -- Vatican likely doesn't care since he criticized Vatican!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Wow, this guy got himself into some hot water with both the CCP and the Catholic Church, of which he is apparently a TRUE member.

True Catholics stand up to the corruption in the Catholic Church, and this cardinal did that..

Jesus did say, didn't He... that His true disciples would be "hated by all" (Mk 13 and Mt..?)

Please pray for this cardinal.

The fake "catholic" in chief likely won't do a damn thing to free him because he (bidum) long ago sold his soul to the Demon of Political Ambition, in so doing rejected the moral guidance of the... at least once-Catholic Church.

I myself reject the current Church "hierarchy" (novus ordo "church" :rolleyes: ) which is largely sold out to the devil as well. But this cardinal seems to be a true Christian.

which is sold out to the devil as well, for the most part.
speaking of the devil, I have a question I've always wanted to ask.
If the devil is evil why does he punish bad people in hell?
why doesn't he recruit all the bad people to help him take over the throne in heaven?

speaking of the devil, I have a question I've always wanted to ask.
If the devil is evil why does he punish bad people in hell?
why doesn't he recruit all the bad people to help him take over the throne in heaven?
wht makes you think he isn't?

He is constantly attempting to get people into Hell which of course means they will NOT go to Heaven and that is his way of... as you say: recruiting bad people to help him .. not take over Heaven bc he knows he can't do that.. but keep pepole out of there.

wht makes you think he isn't?

He is constantly attempting to get people into Hell which of course means they will NOT go to Heaven and that is his way of... as you say: recruiting bad people to help him .. not take over Heaven bc he knows he can't do that.. but keep pepole out of there.
Why does he torture them?

Wow, this guy got himself into some hot water with both the CCP and the Catholic Church, of which he is apparently a TRUE member.

True Catholics stand up to the corruption in the Catholic Church, and this cardinal did that..

Jesus did say, didn't He... that His true disciples would be "hated by all" (Mk 13 and Mt..?)
Cardinal Zen is a hero. This frail 90-year-old has been a giant among men for his criticism of the Communists and their persecution of Catholics. And notice once again, it's always Catholics being persecuted at the hands of atheists. This man should probably be in line for canonization after his death.

Could we be as courageous as he?
Would we stand up to the Communists?
Would we die for others?
Would we follow the path Jesus Christ followed?

Cardinal Zen is a hero. This frail 90-year-old has been a giant among men for his criticism of the Communists and their persecution of Catholics. And notice once again, it's always Catholics being persecuted at the hands of atheists. This man should probably be in line for canonization after his death.

Could we be as courageous as he?
Would we stand up to the Communists?
Would we die for others?
Would we follow the path Jesus Christ followed?
I actually started to cry reading what u say here.. something I rarely do these days..

I have wondered the same, asked the same Qs...

Forum List

Back