Caught in ANOTHER Lie: Spox John Kirby Struggles to Explain How Biden Admin Was Able to Track Balloons During Trump Year Since Radar Was Just Upgraded

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This guy should be ashamed of lying. He really stepped in it today.

they lie so big and massively silly…they don’t even care…their dembot cult will believe anything

Gateway Pundit.
4i6Ckte.gif

Was the drunk at the end of the bar unavailable?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

These people don't care if their actions or what they say is right or wrong, they are completely shameless.

Biden was busted desperately invoking / accusing Trump as a distraction. I am not surprised Joe 'The Buck Stops Here' Biden once again was caught falsely finger-pointing.

- The NTSB Chair just publicly hammered Buttigieg, who attempted to blame the Palestine, Oh train derailment disaster on Trump, for spreading 'MISLEADING Information' regarding the derailment.

Desperate false accusations and attempted blame-shifting is 'SOP' for Democrats.

I am more concerned about what I heard in an interview on the radio a little while ago. An audio clip of Biden was played in which Biden - days after the Chinese Spy Balloon was shot down off the coast of Myrtle Beach, SC, AFTER the VhiCom spycraft had finished its mission stated the following:

In the clip Biden stated he LOOKED FORWARD TO HIS UPCOMING PHONE CALL WITH XI TO TALK WITH HIM ABOUT THE BALLOON.

:shok: WTF?!

The Biden administration reportedly watched this spycraft launch from China, tracked it all the way to US airspace, watched it violate our National Sovereignty, tracked it up the Aleution Chain and into the US, watched it hover over US ICBM silos for days, tracked it over the continental US, over US bases, allowed it to finish its mission, and tracked it off the coast where they finally shot it down and recovered debris...

AND PRESIDENT BIDEN HAS NOT TALKED TO XI ABOUT THIS YET?
Again, WTF?!

There should have been a call made to Xi before it violated our Natl Sovereignty / airspace, immediatel after at the latest, asking him what the hell was going on.

There should have been a call made to Xi before it crossed over the US mainland, before it started crossing the US.

There should have been a call made to Xi before it began hovering over US ICBM silos, IMMEDIATELY after at the latest.

Inspection of the balloon wreckage showed the balloon had a propulsion system that did allow it to navigate and hover. It also proved the ChiCom.spy balloon did have equipment for spying.

And even after this was discovered Biden STILL didn"t / hasn't picked up the phone and confronted the m*er f*er?!

This has to prove to normal, intelligent people (not snowflakes) Biden is either one of the weakest, most incompetent Presidents we have ever had or is severely compromised!

Kirby strikes me as a dumb man and a mediocre weasel. But a weasel he is.

John "Gerbil" Kirby is a pathological liar.

He's a MSNBC retread just like KJP.
Enuff' said.

Except that they both fellated Joe Scarborough and there was no 2nd's left for Mika!!
That' funny. I guess it just goes to show that there's always a spot for recycled progressive rejects in the Big tent. But I always thought Monica coined the phrase "the big tent" when she used to wake up old Bill from his nap.

That' funny. I guess it just goes to show that there's always a spot for recycled progressive rejects in the Big tent. And I always thought Monica coined the phrase "the big tent" when she used to wake up old Bill from his nap.
I thought she referred to it as the little pup tent.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back