CBS Breazks Hunter Biden Laptop Story; Floodgates Will Fly Open Now Very soon

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The time for Hunter to do the honorable thing is rapidly disappearing.

@MajorCBS​

Via @ClareHymes22 @CBSNews The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question. @DNI_Ratcliffe @FBI
NEW: Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews FBI + DOJ concur with @dni_ratcliffe laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op @ClareHymes22

The time for Hunter to do the honorable thing is rapidly disappearing.

Via @ClareHymes22 @CBSNews The FBI & DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and the emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign. FBI does has possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question. @DNI_Ratcliffe @FBI
NEW: Law enforcement source tells @CBSNews FBI + DOJ concur with @dni_ratcliffe laptop + emails, said to belong to Hunter Biden, were not part of Russian disinformation campaign + FBI has laptop. Separate reporting suggests could be part of foreign influence op @ClareHymes22

Sooner or later, someone's integrity will get the better of them and they'll have to do some reporting.

If Hunter screws up, Joe is more fucked than ever.

Jeebus, how many more times can the son of a politician screw up before daddy's friends permanently fix him?
Best think for the washington swamp criminals getting kickbacks is for Hunter to commit arkanside before more subpoenas come flying. If his daddy or pelosi aren't able to steal the presidency or atleast the senate---------hunter will be arkansided. Joe may be the one ok it given that he is psychopath.

Jeebus, how many more times can the son of a politician screw up before daddy's friends permanently fix him?

It's unfortunate that people don't remember what a fuck up Joe was during Obama's administration.

Obama was the elitist who looked down on Joe as his pathetic lap dog.

Joe would oblige and promptly stick his foot in his mouth. I wonder if Obama thought that made him look better.

Joe goes to run for president and gets beaten by one of the worst excuses for a human being around.

Wow, what a crazy story. Thank God they found all this stuff two weeks before the election so us voters can really get to know who the Biden’s are. This really must have been Devine intervention... how else do you explain the perfect timing of it all?!

Wow, what a crazy story. Thank God they found all this stuff two weeks before the election so us voters can really get to know who the Biden’s are. This really must have been Devine intervention... how else do you explain the perfect timing of it all?!

Uh...sorry...

But it's been a story for a year. Or have you been hiding under a rock.

Now, it seems we might have more proof that it is true.

We'll see.

But if you claim this is the first you've heard these accusations, you need to get out more.

Uh...sorry...

We'll see.

But if you claim this is the first you've heard these accusations, you need to get out more.
I know that’s what I mean. It’s soooo crazy that all this proof just came to light two weeks before the vote. God must be looking out for us. It’s like a miracle!

Uh...sorry...

We'll see.

I know that’s what I mean. It’s soooo crazy that all this proof just came to light two weeks before the vote. God must be looking out for us. It’s like a miracle!

No getting around the fact that the timing stinks.

However, it's not like Biden didn't have his chance to address it....other than to say it's bullshit.

Regardless of timing...it's not looking good for Hunter.

To bad too.

He was such a good cokehead to riches story.

Uh...sorry...

We'll see.

Fuck yeah, they held on to it and used it as an October Surprise. What did you expect?

You think Team Biden would not try to do maximum damage if they had it?

This is war, not tiddlywinks.

I expect the state owned politburo to giggle at Hunted raping and torturing little girls... life is cheap and completely meaningless to marxists.... but I'm surprised law enforcement has the stomach to ignore it. Even the totally fucked up fbi. Surely there are some agents going home and throwing up..... and not sleeping too well.

We're fixin' to find out how much stomach they have for this kind of depravity....

It's unfortunate that people don't remember what a fuck up Joe was during Obama's administration.

Joe would oblige and promptly stick his foot in his mouth. I wonder if Obama thought that made him look better.

Joe goes to run for president and gets beaten by one of the worst excuses for a human being around.

It is true Obama doesn’t think that highly of Joe Biden.

OBAMA: ‘Don’t Underestimate Joe’s Ability to F*** Things Up’
By Eric A. Blair
Published August 16, 2020 at 10:26am

Barack Obama has never been a huge fan of Joe Biden — and that’s from his own words.

Obama didn’t endorse his 77-year-old former vice president in his race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination for months, even though politicians across the board endorsed their chosen candidates. And at one point, Obama said he didn’t think Biden has “it” — the essential “bond” with the electorate that Obama once had.

Now comes a new report by Politico, a liberal website founded by two former Washington Post reporters, that says Obama thinks Biden will “f*** things up.”

“One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, ‘Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up,’” Politico reported. “Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: ‘And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.’”

Uh...sorry...

We'll see.

Fuck yeah, they held on to it and used it as an October Surprise. What did you expect?

You think Team Biden would not try to do maximum damage if they had it?

This is war, not tiddlywinks.

Actually, the timing stinks.

About six weeks ago would have been perfect.

Another reason I believe it could be true.

Trump should have counted on the MSM censuring him.

The should take Zuckerburg and the Dorsey and put them against the wall. Give them five minutes to post and tweet and then send their asses to the potters field.

It is true Obama doesn’t think that highly of Joe Biden.

OBAMA: ‘Don’t Underestimate Joe’s Ability to F*** Things Up’
By Eric A. Blair
Published August 16, 2020 at 10:26am

Barack Obama has never been a huge fan of Joe Biden — and that’s from his own words.

Obama didn’t endorse his 77-year-old former vice president in his race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination for months, even though politicians across the board endorsed their chosen candidates. And at one point, Obama said he didn’t think Biden has “it” — the essential “bond” with the electorate that Obama once had.

Now comes a new report by Politico, a liberal website founded by two former Washington Post reporters, that says Obama thinks Biden will “f*** things up.”

“One Democrat who spoke to Obama recalled the former president warning, ‘Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up,’” Politico reported. “Speaking of his own waning understanding of today’s Democratic electorate, especially in Iowa, Obama told one 2020 candidate: ‘And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden.’”

Depends how many more beta max tapes or lap tops Rudy can generate...

You guys are goofy.

Why do leftardz like you have such an aversion to any and all facts that prove against your leftarded agenda?

I mean, besides the fact that it might harm you agenda.

Do you really not know how ignorant your denials make you look?

Or is it that you just don't care?

Forum List

Back