🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDC basically says we don’t have to wear masks anymore!

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
How so? I suppose since Omicron is basically just a cold, the CDC has reduced requirements for those who test positive: just 5 days of quarantine and 5 days of strict mask-wearing.

So, that would mean that people who don’t have COVID don’t have to wear mask or at least not be strict about it. Combined with Biden’s admission that there’s no federal solution to COVID - big turnaround from his claim that he’d solve it if elected, huh? - it seems that the Democrats realize they can’t keep the fear-mingering going over what is essentially a cold or flu.

How so? I suppose since Omicron is basically just a cold, the CDC has reduced requirements for those who test positive: just 5 days of quarantine and 5 days of strict mask-wearing.

So, that would mean that people who don’t have COVID don’t have to wear mask or at least not be strict about it. Combined with Biden’s admission that there’s no federal solution to COVID - big turnaround from his claim that he’d solve it if elected, huh? - it seems that the Democrats realize they can’t keep the fear-mingering going over what is essentially a cold or flu.

The mask is a sign of power for the libturds. It makes them feel powerful even if they only use them for a photo-op

They want all of our children wrapped around these MOSTLY ineffective diapers until they get married

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! A few days ago you turds were ranting & raving claiming that the CDC was part of a plot to control everybody.

Now? Not so much.

Priceless!

felix-the-cat-remote-control.gif

I don't think this says that people don't have to wear masks.

Not that I do, of course.

The 5-day thing is good since Tater's Test Kits will be going out next month. I guess they saw how retarded the sheeple were getting over testing in the blue areas and red areas were going "meh". I hope it's reduced to three days as many medical professionals are recommending.

I think what we are seeing here is Tater's handlers saying "no mas" and are now going to try to get their fingerprints off the whole thing a year before the mid-terms. If his mandates go next then that is what is going on for sure.

Everything the dems do from here on out will be to mitigate mid-term damage.

I don't think this says that people don't have to wear masks.

Not that I do, of course.
I interpret it that it does. If it says that people who test positive for COVID only have to wear masks for 5 days, that would imply that people who don’t have COVID don’t have to wear them at all.

I interpret it that it does. If it says that people who test positive for COVID only have to wear masks for 5 days, that would imply that people who don’t have COVID don’t have to wear them at all.
I don't think the CDC people would like your inference: with respect, I think letting people openly SAY what they mean makes more sense. But that's just my opinion.

I don't think the CDC people would like your inference: with respect, I think letting people openly SAY what they mean makes more sense. But that's just my opinion.

what people? I’m a person too, and I said what I thought they mean.

But I do agree that the CDC has a roundabout way of saying some things. They don’t want to come right out and say people do not have to wear masks unless positive, so they said people who test positive must wear them. At best, they’re poor writers.

Some of us knew this a very long time ago. First, when you're asymptomatic, you're not sick. So you're not spreading a darn thing. So there's no need to wear a mask.

Second, the masks people are wearing are completely ineffective and stupid. We look stupid and we have been incredibly stupid these two years. Wearing ineffective, stupid cloth over our mugs that immediately became nothing but a virtue signal.

The CDC saying "N95s" now is an indication of what many of us know: cloth and surgical masks never did a THING. But it never stopped Karen from yelling at us about killing Grandma, right? Of course, the only reason the CDC/Democrats are backtracking on all this now is that it's all kryptonite for the midterms. Oh well. No more deserving bunch in all the world.

Some of us knew this a very long time ago. First, when you're asymptomatic, you're not sick. So you're not spreading a darn thing. So there's no need to wear a mask.

Second, the masks people are wearing are completely ineffective and stupid. We look stupid and we have been incredibly stupid these two years. Wearing ineffective, stupid cloth over our mugs that immediately became nothing but a virtue signal.

The CDC saying "N95s" now is an indication of what many of us know: cloth and surgical masks never did a THING. But it never stopped Karen from yelling at us about killing Grandma, right? Of course, the only reason the CDC/Democrats are backtracking on all this now is that it's all kryptonite for the midterms. Oh well. No more deserving bunch in all the world.
Actually, wearing the masks are worse they ineffective - they can cause harm. That’s because as I go through my day, putting the mask on when required in certain stores, and then taking it off and shoving it in my purse, and then having to puit on again, it’s likely picking up bacteria from my purse. Then it goes on my mouth and nose where I breathe it in. Ick.

The CDC saying "N95s" now is an indication of what many of us know: cloth and surgical masks never did a THING. But it never stopped Karen from yelling at us about killing Grandma, right?
Oh, God, it's so true. Remember when Fauci briefly was promoting wearing two or more masks? This was cartoonist heaven, so he quickly stopped.

Of course, the only reason the CDC/Democrats are backtracking on all this now is that it's all kryptonite for the midterms.
Huh! Made me think. I bet there WILL be a lot of backtracking on a lot of really unacceptable Dem stuff before the midterms --- I should watch for that. I bet they'll stop the business with male swimmers taking all the prizes by fraudulently joining women's teams. I bet the CRT stuff will "lighten." I bet all the vaccine mandates and mask mandates stop, and that even in the teeth of a virulent epidemic like this Omicron coming at us. If the epidemic just gets worse and worse, they can't really continue to persuade people they are right about the vaccine mandates and masks. I bet some of the awful leftwing Cancel Culture stops, but not enough.

A lot of things they really can't stop, however. The massive crime wave going on, the pandemic worsening --- unless they luck out and it just stops! It could. The inflation and economy worsening. They could, but they don't, stop the open border illegal migrations. They DID suddenly stop giving huge damage awards to illegals who had families separated at the border: that shows what is going to happen on behalf of the midterms, IMO. Foreign policy is a lose--lose situation: either we'll let Russia and China take Ukraine and Taiwan, or we'll fight a huge war and lose. Neither will be popular: lose--lose.

Oh, God, it's so true. Remember when Fauci briefly was promoting wearing two or more masks? This was cartoonist heaven, so he quickly stopped.

Huh! Made me think. I bet there WILL be a lot of backtracking on a lot of really unacceptable Dem stuff before the midterms --- I should watch for that. I bet they'll stop the business with male swimmers taking all the prizes by fraudulently joining women's teams. I bet the CRT stuff will "lighten." I bet all the vaccine mandates and mask mandates stop, and that even in the teeth of a virulent epidemic like this Omicron coming at us. If the epidemic just gets worse and worse, they can't really persuade people they are right about the vaccine mandates and masks. I bet some of the awful leftwing Cancel Culture stops, but not enough.

A lot of things they really can't stop, however. The massive crime wave going on, the pandemic worsening --- unless they luck out and it just stops! It could. The inflation and economy worsening. They could, but they don't, stop the open border illegal migrations. They DID suddenly stop giving huge damage awards to illegals who had families separated at the border: that shows what is going to happen on behalf of the midterms, IMO. Foreign policy is a lose--lose situation: either we'll let Russia and China take Ukraine and Taiwan, or we'll fight a huge war and lose. Neither will be popular: lose--lose.
I think they will luck out with the pandemic ending (as will we all).The Omicron variant is really a blessing in disguise: it’s a weak flu bug that will spread to just about everyone, the vast majority who won’t even know they have it. Thus, the virus continues to weaken and dissipate.

But watch. Biden will try to get credit for ”solving” COVID. Let’s just hope that the caliber of America hasn’t descended so low that the majority of voters will be stupid enough to buy it.

I think they will luck out with the pandemic ending (as will we all).
The 1918 flu ---- just stopped! After a year and a half (getting lethally worse; this was a disease that DID get worse, much worse in the second surge) it just vanished. They'll do that. Often they'll come back after 15 years or so. Sometimes for several waves, and then be really gone.

Well, we think so, anyway ----

I’m not getting my hopes up that my employer will stop requiring us to wear them anytime soon.

it’s stupid, every single employee takes the mask off or pulls it down so many times during a shift, whatever small benefit they create is lost. At this point we’re just wearing them because it looks good on paper.

Actually, wearing the masks are worse they ineffective - they can cause harm. That’s because as I go through my day, putting the mask on when required in certain stores, and then taking it off and shoving it in my purse, and then having to puit on again, it’s likely picking up bacteria from my purse. Then it goes on my mouth and nose where I breathe it in. Ick.

Yes. Also, you should see the masks young children wear at school. Absolutely disgusting.

The mask brigade should be ashamed.

Forum List

Back