CDC Says Ebola Droplets Can Only Travel 3 Feet … But MIT Research Shows Sneezes Can Travel Up to 20

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
zero hedge ^

This week, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) admitted that Ebola can travel through the air in aerosols, but claims that it can never go more than 3 feet. Let's check their math ... CDC (like the World Health Organization) admits that Ebola can be spread through sneezing or coughing. But the CDC itself admits that flu droplets can travel 6 feet. Mythbusters demonstrated that sneezes can nail people some 17 feet away:....

I was just reading that droplets are alive on surfaces for up to 50 days.

I don't think that the CDC knows its ass from a hole in the ground. AND I sure as hell don't trust them.

Here it is:

Ebola can survive on surfaces for almost TWO MONTHS: Tests reveal certain strains survive for weeks when stored at low temperatures
  • Research claims certain strains of Ebola can remain on surfaces for 50 days

• It survived the longest on glass surfaces stored at 4° (39°F)

• Centres for Disease Control and Prevention claims Ebola typically lives on a ‘dry’ surface for hours - including doorknobs and tables

• But when stored in moist conditions such in mucus, this is extended

• Survival time depends on the surface, and the room temperature

• Virus can be killed using household bleach and people must come into direct contact with the sample to risk infection
Ebola can last on surfaces for almost TWO months tests reveal Daily Mail Online

Read more: Ebola can last on surfaces for almost TWO months tests reveal Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't think that the CDC knows its ass from a hole in the ground. AND I sure as hell don't trust them.
They don't want to cause a panic, so are deliberately downplaying the risks and the threat. The best advice is to wash your hands, and avoid touching your eyes and mouth when on public transport or in a public place.

They don't want to cause a panic, so are deliberately downplaying the risks and the threat. The best advice is to wash your hands, and avoid touching your eyes and mouth when on public transport or in a public place.
Once Ebola breaks out, I plan to shoot anyone within 30 feet, just to play it safe.

Once Ebola breaks out, I plan to shoot anyone within 30 feet, just to play it safe.
Sure you have enough bullets? ;)

Ahh but then think of the danger you would cause to anyone who has to clean up the mess.

:)

Sure you have enough bullets? ;)
10,000 rounds of .223, 5,000 .308, and thousands and thousands of .22 LR, and uncounted rounds for various deer rifles.

That should do it, and out here, buzzards will clean up.

Can buzzards get ebola?

Forum List

Back