Celebrities, Who Think They're Smarter Than Us, Help Create TV Ad Designed To Steal The Election

Remember these celebrities. I hope you boycott their movies, because this is exactly what they claimed before the election was a horrible thing to do. They refuse to accept the results of the election, and as a result are standing in the way of the smooth transition of power.

Many of them say in the ad "I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton...."......but they are asking them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

A good, intelligent video. Thank you for posting it.

Figures you would say that.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

And the cream rises to the top. Quit being so jealous of the cream of the crop.

If you're the "cream" why do you fear free people?

Remember these celebrities. I hope you boycott their movies, because this is exactly what they claimed before the election was a horrible thing to do. They refuse to accept the results of the election, and as a result are standing in the way of the smooth transition of power.

Many of them say in the ad "I'm not asking you to vote for Hillary Clinton...."......but they are asking them to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

How do I fear free people?

Dumb flocks to dumb.

You want to take the civil rights away from people. Seems pretty clear to me.

Dumb flocks to dumb.

What civil rights?

Dumb flocks to dumb.

What civil rights?
Something to do with an honest and fair election and also something to do with preventing the will of the people from being carried out.

First they were in shock.....then they started crying and screaming.....and now they're actively trying to undermine the U.S. Constitution by encouraging electors not to vote according to the will of the people of their states.

It's pathetic and tragic.

It's only pathetic. Not tragic, as no rational person ascribes intelligence to entertainers.

If I had more time, I would love to do some edits on this thing. Some crying babies to show the level off Butt hurt, maybe a waterfall of the run-off of tasty tears?

What movies? When was the last time you saw any of them in anything? This video is probabaly the most attention any of them have gotten in ten years or more.

BBC America juts ran that ad again. Umm, a little late. The EC vote is over. Idiots.
None of these actors are actually working. They are hasbeens who are out of relevance

Yes.. A bunch of washed up actors get paid to create a commercial to persuade the Electors do do something so bad, it would spin the country into chaos.
Thank goodness it was an abject failure.
I find it incomprehensible and deplorable that American citizens would even think of buying into this garbage.

Yes.. A bunch of washed up actors get paid to create a commercial to persuade the Electors do do something so bad, it would spin the country into chaos.
Thank goodness it was an abject failure.
I find it incomprehensible and deplorable that American citizens would even think of buying into this garbage.

I find it hilarious that washed-up celebs think their opinions carry any kind of clout. The word delusional comes to mind......but then again, liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back