Celine Dion is she really ill ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, The information on her health is not very clear one of her sisters had said she was not very sick (she can’t get out of bed ) and a rumor ran that she would have been sick after been vaccinating having spams on her legs and feets.
A great Pro vaccine she is + a leftie one they are hidden the side effects of the "magic" potion so we cannot know for sure.

What Illness Does Celine Dion Have, Is She Really Sick, What Happened To Her?

Yes, she is too skinny her sister said it is because she work too much , she does not take a break now she is following her doctors order but is it too late ?

Yes, she is too skinny her sister said it is because she work too much , she does not take a break now she is following her doctors order but is it too late ?
I am not a doctor and not even close. But she looks like an anorexia poster child. I suspect she needs a serious intervention.

57AA19AA-4764-436F-B8EF-B24A7DBEEB24.jpeg

This one is pretty good of Celine Dion....

And her husband use to be a singer at first....

Great singer; she definitely needs to eat. Maybe she caught salmonella poisoning or something and lost her appetite. If I lived in France I would weigh 400 pounds in a month from the great food available nearly everywhere.

Yes, she is been losing more and more weight since her husband pass away in 2016 .
They said she couldn't perform because she was having persistent muscle spasms.

Depression can cause dramatic weight loss due to a loss of appetite and the resultant malnutrition can cause muscle spasms.

But there is also a lot of other illnesses that can cause those symptoms, such as Addisons disease, Chrohn's disease, IBD, AIDS, cirrhosis, pancreatic cancer, etc, etc...

Last edited:
Hello, The information on her health is not very clear one of her sisters had said she was not very sick (she can’t get out of bed ) and a rumor ran that she would have been sick after been vaccinating having spams on her legs and feets.
A great Pro vaccine she is + a leftie one they are hidden the side effects of the "magic" potion so we cannot know for sure.

She looks extremely skinny. Oh wait. She always looks that way.

So you are accusing her of having the vaccination, figures.

So you are accusing her of having the vaccination, figures.

"Accusing her of having the vaccine"? Interesting wording from someone who talks about the genocide jab as if it was the Second Coming.

Look around USMB and see how many pro-vax people are disappearing.

A while back I watched or read something about Dion struggling with eating disorders going back to the start of her career. Typical story of young girl has a great voice but average appearance, and how she was encouraged to loss weight. She wasn't heavy but was waif thin which was the trend. From what I remember she got the eating disorder under control for a while. I remember something about her becoming a fashion designer and the eating disorders started up again as she began to show her age.

More than those spasms themselves, according to some medical publications, the problem may be what they reveal: from a herniated disc to a problem of fatigue, going through an abnormal functioning at the arterial level. Céline Dion’s diagnosis could approach muscle spasticity, a
alteration of the central nervous system that makes it difficult to move any part of the body. In this case, doctors usually bet on three types of treatment. The first has to do with the combination of physical activity and physical therapy treatment, the second is based on the use of medications and the third consists of a surgical intervention to implant a catheter that helps the body to alleviate this problem.

Céline Dion's Illness That Causes Her Severe Pain And Has Forced Her To Cancel Her Concerts - BBC-Edition

Respectfully speaking, I've always found her voice to be incredibly annoying when she performs in English.

When she performs in French, she sounds much better. In my view.

But I certainly wish her good health.

She is not my favorite singer either and here in France this is her number 1 song "Pour Que Tu m'aimes Encore" for the French this song was write by Jean Jacques Golman and they said that he could go see her in December it seem that she does not wan't anybody there except for her familly.

Forum List

Back