Character Assassination by the Left.

I don't have to rebut anything.

You simply whine because you post hard then get punched hard.

Tis what tis. Grow up.

true_or_fox_news_car_magnet_10_x_3.jpg

You probably shouldn't let bumper stickers do all your thinking for you.

death panels ....

Here's Palin on death panels:

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=116471698434

...My original comments concerned statements made by Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a health policy advisor to President Obama and the brother of the President’s chief of staff. Dr. Emanuel has written that some medical services should not be guaranteed to those “who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens....An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia.” [10] Dr. Emanuel has also advocated basing medical decisions on a system which “produces a priority curve on which individuals aged between roughly 15 and 40 years get the most chance, whereas the youngest and oldest people get chances that are attenuated.” [11]

President Obama can try to gloss over the effects of government authorized end-of-life consultations, but the views of one of his top health care advisors are clear enough. It’s all just more evidence that the Democratic legislative proposals will lead to health care rationing, and more evidence that the top-down plans of government bureaucrats will never result in real health care reform.

- Sarah Palin

As usual, Palin was taken out of context, ridiculed, harassed and misquoted.

Pretty much par for the course.

Not "wants to".......did.

And poor widdle konny ran away froom the question of Obama's 'science czar' arguing for poison in the water and forcing abortions on American women.

Did John Holdren actually do that?

Yup.

He did.

Maybe that's why Obama picked him.
Y'think?

Once again, no proof offered. How can I respond to something that you don't have the courage to back up with appropriate facts?

OK...ya' big chicken.....you won't bet.....

"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens....
These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
....pages in the book "Ecoscience," co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich."
John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

In the above link you will find page numbers from Holdren's book, and photos of the actual pages.

Two essential take-aways:

1. It is no accident that Obama selected this maniac. Obama is a progressive, and believes the same things. "I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
'Punished with a baby' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

2. Remember: I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

You ARE lying. What he wrote about were possibilities if over population became extreme, NOT recommendations. Try again. You're wrong this time. First time for everything I suppose. :cool:

What does one do with information that the public urgently needs, in order to be informed?

Well, if it is some revelation that runs counter to the interests of the Left, the Liberals, the Democrats.....here is what you can look forward to.

1. "If one accepts at face value the caterwauling on the networks and news-talk cable channels, Ken Starr is the greatest threat to the Bill of Rights since the Alien and Sedition Acts. By one poll, his approval rating is now 11 percent. Hats off to the War Room!" The Assassination of Ken Starr

a. Turns out, Ken Starr was a responsible citizen confronting a perjuring rapist....

2. And Sarah Palin not only threatened the Democrat image of the party that shields women....but revealed the 'death panels' in Obamacare.....so:
"Hollywood savaged Palin. Journalists mocked her. Liberal blogs slimed her. Opponents cursed her, Photoshopped her, hacked her e-mail, hanged her in effigy, called her bigot, Bible-thumper and bimbo, and attacked her husband and children." The Cowardly Character Assassination of Sarah Palin - Michelle Malkin - Page full

a. Obama adviser Rattner admitted the plan:
"Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/health-care-reform-beyond-obamacare.html?_r=0

So....be correct, and courageous, and you can expect character assassination.

One more....this is one you've never heard of: William A. Wirt.

3. "William Albert Wirt (1874–1938) was a superintendent of schools in Gary, Indiana. Wirt developed the Gary Plan for the more efficient use of school facilities, a reform of the Progressive Movement that was widely adopted in other cities.... After his testimony against the Roosevelt Brain Trust, he was denounced as a reactionary by Democrats and those on the left,..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wirt_(educator)

4. You see, Roosevelt's New Deal was riddled with communists....paid agents of Stalin. At a dinner party, a number administration officials spilled the beans, spoke openly about the plans to cause a revolution so they can rebuild America in the Soviet's image.

"Wirt claimed he had "discovered" evidence of a plot within FDR's administration to launch a Bolshevik takeover of the United States..... garnering all kind of media attention, and even testifying before Congress about his evidence of a "concrete plan" for the overthrow of the U.S. government crafted by members of FDR's "Brain Trusters." "Roosevelt is only the Kerensky of this revolution," he quoted them. (Kerensky was the provisional leader of Russia just before the 1917 Bolshevik revolution.) The hoodwinked president would be permitted to stay in office, they said, "until we are ready to supplant him with a Stalin." The Washington Monthly

5. On April 10, 1934, Wirt was brought before a select committee of two Republicans and three Democrats.
"Contrary to custom, Wirt wouldn't be allowed to read his 10-minute opening statement (3-2 party line vote), would not be allowed counsel (3-2 party line vote), wouldn't be allowed to rebut charges against him (3-2 party line vote), even the false accusation that he had been jailed for German sympathies (Democrat chairman admitted they were false five days later).
Diana West, "American Betrayal," p.2.

a. The committee (guess the vote) refused to call any of the administration officials Wirt cited, including the Agriculture Department who told Wirt about retarding economic recovery to speed the revolution, and the housing officials planning to collectivize American workers in government planned communities.
West, Op.Cit.

6. Care to know what happened to Wirt? See Starr. See Palin. And Romney.
"It is hard on the good Dr. Wirt....A nation needs a good laugh now and then....Laughing again, the country can resume its march, not to revolution, but to prosperity."
"Laughing Through," Miami Daily News, April 15, 1934.

BTW....in "The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America," Haynes, Klehr, and Vassiliev confirm that KGB records reveal the dinner party official named by Wirt were spies. (p. 220, 528.)

Such is the fate of good people who attempt to impede the Left.
Laughed at.

And the hyenas who do the laughing....you know who they are....
...and for whom they voted.....

Turns out, Ken Starr was a responsible citizen confronting a perjuring rapist....

You post that thread title, then post that?

And lets not forget where many on the right claim our President was born. The fact the right has picked apart Obama's whole life, even bringing up who he was friends with as a child. They have called him a communist, a Nazi, and a dictator. They have picked apart his career etc..
If you want to compare women, look up what the right has to say about Pelosi or Hilary.

I will say this, your blatant hypocrisy is no longer surprising to me.

Tis what tis. Grow up.

What a nit-wit....you haven't punched at all.....

Where is the counter to anything that I revealed???

I don't know what's wrong with you...but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

Tis what tis. Grow up.

You are whining again, PC: expect to get what you dish.

If you can't do that, then get off the Board.

Once again, no proof offered. How can I respond to something that you don't have the courage to back up with appropriate facts?

OK...ya' big chicken.....you won't bet.....

"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens....
These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
....pages in the book "Ecoscience," co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich."
John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

In the above link you will find page numbers from Holdren's book, and photos of the actual pages.

Two essential take-aways:

1. It is no accident that Obama selected this maniac. Obama is a progressive, and believes the same things. "I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
'Punished with a baby' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

2. Remember: I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

You ARE lying. What he wrote about were possibilities if over population became extreme, NOT recommendations. Try again. You're wrong this time. First time for everything I suppose. :cool:

1. He wrote what he wished to see enacted.

He and the Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich have never veered from the insanity of progressivism.

2. Now, before one dismisses the above as ‘just one nutty professor,’ that was exactly how John Holdren was dismissed thirty years ago. Today is the Obama choice and current director of the United States Office of Science & Technology Policy (OSTP)
The accomplishment of the above would require the slaughter of hundreds of millions of people, forced abortions, involuntary sterilization, mandatory limits on family size, world government and other measures that Holdren actually wrote were necessary. Obama Adviser's Green Manifesto: Americans Will Be Better Off When They Work, Produce and Earn Less | Human Events

3. Notice the pattern? Note how neatly this folds into environmentalism: Environmentalists view mankind as a virus, a disease that must be eradicated. In 2011, the wife of John Holdren’s pal Paul Ehrlich wrote a piece in the LATimes, comparing humanity to cancer: “Perpetual growth is the creed of a cancer cell, not a sustainable human society.”
Overpopulation: Perpetual growth is the creed of a cancer cell, not a sustainable human society - Los Angeles Times

It is so foreign to me to imagine denying the truth when it is presented.....
but...unlike you, I have character.
Disgusting how dishonorable you are.

Tis what tis. Grow up.

You are whining again, PC: expect to get what you dish.

If you can't do that, then get off the Board.

Leave?

That's the only defense you Leftists have to opposing voices.

No, Jakal....I will continue to rub your face in it......the destiny you deserve.

That is your only defense. If you can't take what you dish, what else is there for you to do? Complain? To whom?

You get rubbed in your own ineffectiveness daily.

What does one do with information that the public urgently needs, in order to be informed?

Well, if it is some revelation that runs counter to the interests of the Left, the Liberals, the Democrats.....here is what you can look forward to.

1. "If one accepts at face value the caterwauling on the networks and news-talk cable channels, Ken Starr is the greatest threat to the Bill of Rights since the Alien and Sedition Acts. By one poll, his approval rating is now 11 percent. Hats off to the War Room!" The Assassination of Ken Starr

a. Turns out, Ken Starr was a responsible citizen confronting a perjuring rapist....

2. And Sarah Palin not only threatened the Democrat image of the party that shields women....but revealed the 'death panels' in Obamacare.....so:
"Hollywood savaged Palin. Journalists mocked her. Liberal blogs slimed her. Opponents cursed her, Photoshopped her, hacked her e-mail, hanged her in effigy, called her bigot, Bible-thumper and bimbo, and attacked her husband and children." The Cowardly Character Assassination of Sarah Palin - Michelle Malkin - Page full

a. Obama adviser Rattner admitted the plan:
"Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health care resources more prudently — rationing, by its proper name — the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget." http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/opinion/health-care-reform-beyond-obamacare.html?_r=0

So....be correct, and courageous, and you can expect character assassination.

One more....this is one you've never heard of: William A. Wirt.

3. "William Albert Wirt (1874–1938) was a superintendent of schools in Gary, Indiana. Wirt developed the Gary Plan for the more efficient use of school facilities, a reform of the Progressive Movement that was widely adopted in other cities.... After his testimony against the Roosevelt Brain Trust, he was denounced as a reactionary by Democrats and those on the left,..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wirt_(educator)

4. You see, Roosevelt's New Deal was riddled with communists....paid agents of Stalin. At a dinner party, a number administration officials spilled the beans, spoke openly about the plans to cause a revolution so they can rebuild America in the Soviet's image.

"Wirt claimed he had "discovered" evidence of a plot within FDR's administration to launch a Bolshevik takeover of the United States..... garnering all kind of media attention, and even testifying before Congress about his evidence of a "concrete plan" for the overthrow of the U.S. government crafted by members of FDR's "Brain Trusters." "Roosevelt is only the Kerensky of this revolution," he quoted them. (Kerensky was the provisional leader of Russia just before the 1917 Bolshevik revolution.) The hoodwinked president would be permitted to stay in office, they said, "until we are ready to supplant him with a Stalin." The Washington Monthly

5. On April 10, 1934, Wirt was brought before a select committee of two Republicans and three Democrats.
"Contrary to custom, Wirt wouldn't be allowed to read his 10-minute opening statement (3-2 party line vote), would not be allowed counsel (3-2 party line vote), wouldn't be allowed to rebut charges against him (3-2 party line vote), even the false accusation that he had been jailed for German sympathies (Democrat chairman admitted they were false five days later).
Diana West, "American Betrayal," p.2.

a. The committee (guess the vote) refused to call any of the administration officials Wirt cited, including the Agriculture Department who told Wirt about retarding economic recovery to speed the revolution, and the housing officials planning to collectivize American workers in government planned communities.
West, Op.Cit.

6. Care to know what happened to Wirt? See Starr. See Palin. And Romney.
"It is hard on the good Dr. Wirt....A nation needs a good laugh now and then....Laughing again, the country can resume its march, not to revolution, but to prosperity."
"Laughing Through," Miami Daily News, April 15, 1934.

BTW....in "The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America," Haynes, Klehr, and Vassiliev confirm that KGB records reveal the dinner party official named by Wirt were spies. (p. 220, 528.)

Such is the fate of good people who attempt to impede the Left.
Laughed at.

And the hyenas who do the laughing....you know who they are....
...and for whom they voted.....

Turns out, Ken Starr was a responsible citizen confronting a perjuring rapist....

You post that thread title, then post that?

And lets not forget where many on the right claim our President was born. The fact the right has picked apart Obama's whole life, even bringing up who he was friends with as a child. They have called him a communist, a Nazi, and a dictator. They have picked apart his career etc..
If you want to compare women, look up what the right has to say about Pelosi or Hilary.

I will say this, your blatant hypocrisy is no longer surprising to me.

Did you think that post made sense???

If so, you must be sitting in an Ojibwe sweat lodge, on peyote.

When Peggy Noonan's response to McCain picking Palin is "it's over," I don't see the complaint about LW media. Palin is a fruitcake, who is both anti-intellectual as well as unable to finish anything she starts.

You just aren't going anywhere good when you start off saying a person like Palin, who pushed the notion of "death panels," is pilloried, when in fact the concept was not to pay for things like hip replacements for people with terminal diseases that "should" kill them in relatively short order, and instead use pain medication, while moving saved money to where it could provide more long term medical improvement.

As for Starr... he was a victim, assuming you think Pepperdine is purgatory, (-: but he was more a casualty of his own prosecution. the effect of Slick's impeachemtn was his poll numbers went to 73% approval. That was the begining of the radicalization of the gop. America just doesn't do radical, from either side.

That is your only defense. If you can't take what you dish, what else is there for you to do? Complain? To whom?

Still no rebuttal?

No counter.... merely your spittle drenched 'is not, is not!'

Must mean that I posted the truth....

...and you're furious about it.

That's the way I like it.

Still no rebuttal?

There is nothing of yours to rebut, and you simply can't handle that you can't debate with folks who know what they are discussing.

That's your problem.

I get tired of anyone who complains of what the other side does when, in fact, the complainer's side is doing the same.

That is the issue with Texas legislature last night and the Carroll County prohibition of the TPM from attending a meeting.

One side wants the right to disrupt the public's business while denying it to the other.

PC is simply whining. Who cares?

I get tired of anyone who complains of what the other side does when, in fact, the complainer's side is doing the same.

That is the issue with Texas legislature last night and the Carroll County prohibition of the TPM from attending a meeting.

One side wants the right to disrupt the public's business while denying it to the other.

PC is simply whining. Who cares?

"anyone who complains of what the other side does when, in fact, the complainer's side is doing the same."

But I did no such thing.

I merely put you in your place.

It's that the truth?

You still have not countered, nor rebutted any of the facts that I posted.
Instead you made up the 'whining' charge.

That can only mean that it is the charge that you fear most.

Isn't that the truth?

More coming your way.

Still no rebuttal?

There is nothing of yours to rebut, and you simply can't handle that you can't debate with folks who know what they are discussing.

That's your problem.

Then show that you know 'what you are discussing.'

So far.....not in evidence.

Whining?

Forum List

Back