Chargers are Underrated

Opie

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2021
I mean this is a Super Bowl team no doubt. They prime the Defense a little more and get everyone health. I can definitely see them in the Bowl. Pelham Palmer Cook. Then you Have Allen Eckler Herbert…

I mean this is a Super Bowl team no doubt. They prime the Defense a little more and get everyone health. I can definitely see them in the Bowl. Pelham Palmer Cook. Then you Have Allen Eckler Herbert…
We will see. Will they fold against Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers? Of course we all expect them to but right now they look great.

Chargers are Underrated…

Given that they are one of very few American four-door sedans still being built, I would have to say that they are not overrated at all. I think the only other is the Chevrolet Malibu, and that doesn't really count, because General Motors is now a Советских-style shadow of its former self, no longer worthy of being considered American.

We will see. Will they fold against Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers? Of course we all expect them to but right now they look great.
Yea I don’t see them making it past Brady. It will be an interesting one that’s for sure. Especially in the NFC

So you believe the Chargers will make it to the SB this year? Seriously?
Oops. I confused them with the Cardinals. I think they are going to win a Superbowl.

Who else is doing well now and might win? Chiefs? Patriots? Packers? Tampa Bay? Titans? Maybe. Actually, I don't know anything about the Titans other than they have 9 wins.

Who won't? Rams, Dallas, Ravens

Oops. I confused them with the Cardinals. I think they are going to win a Superbowl.

Who else is doing well now and might win? Chiefs? Patriots? Packers? Tampa Bay? Titans? Maybe. Actually, I don't know anything about the Titans other than they have 9 wins.

Who won't? Rams, Dallas, Ravens
NFC. Tampa, GB or Cards (as long as Kyler Murray stays healthy)

AFC Chiefs or Bills. I know everyone is high on the Pats but sadly for Mac Jones he won’t be able to the ball just 3 times a game and win in the POs. They will have to take the training wheels off the offense and that will lead to them crashing.

Titans lost Henry and thus all hope of winning in the POs. Ravens are too banged up.

Well, if they're for real, they need to show it tonight against the Chiefs.

We found out my Raiders were pretenders to the throne.

The LA Chargers/KC Chief game is one of the best games of the year so far. If you're not watching it, you've missed a great game so far. With about 2:00 left in the game, it's 28-21 Chargers.

Well, if they're for real, they need to show it tonight against the Chiefs.

We found out my Raiders were pretenders to the throne.
They showed they are pretty good. Good enough to compete with a Kansas City team who admittedly is struggling but also on a 7 game winning streak. The experts on tv say the Chiefs aren't 100% back to their superbowl form, but close. So the Chargers, hats off to them last night. And you have to lose to the good teams before you can beat them. Maybe they got this monkey off their backs and next time they won't be intimidated at all. And maybe if they went for extra points and field goals instead of going for it on 4th down or going for the 2 point play after a touchdown, things would be different. The coach took a risk, it didn't pay off. But the experts say, at least some of them, they liked the calls. They just didn't convert them.

Great game. I love this game. Sorry for the haters who don't watch football because they are too political.

NFC. Tampa, GB or Cards (as long as Kyler Murray stays healthy)

AFC Chiefs or Bills. I know everyone is high on the Pats but sadly for Mac Jones he won’t be able to the ball just 3 times a game and win in the POs. They will have to take the training wheels off the offense and that will lead to them crashing.

Titans lost Henry and thus all hope of winning in the POs. Ravens are too banged up.
Coach Belacheck is on a mission to prove us all wrong.

They showed they are pretty good. Good enough to compete with a Kansas City team who admittedly is struggling but also on a 7 game winning streak. The experts on tv say the Chiefs aren't 100% back to their superbowl form, but close. So the Chargers, hats off to them last night. And you have to lose to the good teams before you can beat them. Maybe they got this monkey off their backs and next time they won't be intimidated at all. And maybe if they went for extra points and field goals instead of going for it on 4th down or going for the 2 point play after a touchdown, things would be different. The coach took a risk, it didn't pay off. But the experts say, at least some of them, they liked the calls. They just didn't convert them.
If they would just play a $&#^*&&&*!!!! fifth quarter on an overtime game, it would be very interesting to see how the game would have gone.

I think the Chargers got out coached last night. Not sure I would have tried a 50 yard pass on 3rd and 10 myself.
Great game. I love this game. Sorry for the haters who don't watch football because they are too political.

Yeah, they missed a good one and nobody cares any longer about the folks who are boycotting.

Opie
They always self destruct in the playoffs

How could a wealthy city like SD just let them go

Opie
They always self destruct in the playoffs

How could a wealthy city like SD just let them go
I thought the same sometimes I still call them the Sand Diego Chargers. It just sounds right and I think always will, but the always self destructed under Rivers and a few head coaches I believe?? But if not this year, next year they will be Super Bowl contenders if all healthy and they add to the Defense back position

Opie
NFL should kick out the Detroit lions
All they do is lower the bar to its lowest level

I thought the same sometimes I still call them the Sand Diego Chargers. It just sounds right and I think always will, but the always self destructed under Rivers and a few head coaches I believe?? But if not this year, next year they will be Super Bowl contenders if all healthy and they add to the Defense back position
Opie
the chargers belong in san diego,the raiders belong in oakland and the rams belong in LA,The NFL became a joke when they let the Rams move out of LA the second biggest market in the country and allowed them to move to that hicktown stank louis.

The NFL is a fucking joke,a keystone cops organization with the musical chairs they keep playing of moving from city to city all the time. I thought all this bullshit relocating from city to city all the time had finally stopped in the 90's but obviously it has not.

WHY anybody would keep supporting a corrupt musical chairs organization like this and buy season tickets and support a corrupt cartel like this is beyond me.:cuckoo:

Dean Spanos and Mark Davis have earned the titles DUMB AND DUMBER. they have turned the NFL into a laughingstock same as the other owners have for allowing them to move..

The Raiders and chargers for their games,the fans for the visiting teams always greatly outnumber the home teams fans.the raiders and chargers now have 16 road games a year instead of 8.

Dean spanos same as mark davis,is a fucking idiot and the laughingstock of the NFL,he went from having games that looked like THIS in San Diego every year,

1640828434879.png

to having home games every week that look like THIS.

1640828872435.png

NOBODY in LA wants the chargers there,they will ALWAYS have half empty stadiums with the majority fans being from the opposing team,the fans in san diego have wisely given them the finger and no Football fan in la WANTS THEM THERE.

I tip my hat off to the chargers fans in SD.they are not stupid morons like Rams fans are in LA. Rams fans would go across the country and keep cheering them on when they abondoned them,you go to san diego and ask chargers fans there what they feel about the chargers,they all want nothing to do with them which is smart:yes_text12:,they gave them the middle finger

Last edited:

Forum List

Back