Charles Koch Compares Trump To A Nazi

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Conservative billionaire Charles Koch called Donald Trump’s support of a registry for Muslims “reminiscent of Nazi Germany” in an interview that aired on Sunday.

Koch said Trump’s proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the country is “antithetical to our approach,” but he has a real problem with Trump’s support of using a database to track Muslims in the country.

“That’s reminiscent of Nazi Germany. I mean that’s monstrous, as I said at the time,” the Koch Industries CEO told ABC News.

More: Charles Koch Compares Donald Trump To A Nazi

Amen! I detest the Koch brothers - but they're certainly right about Trump.

Conservative billionaire Charles Koch called Donald Trump’s support of a registry for Muslims “reminiscent of Nazi Germany” in an interview that aired on Sunday.

Koch said Trump’s proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the country is “antithetical to our approach,” but he has a real problem with Trump’s support of using a database to track Muslims in the country.

“That’s reminiscent of Nazi Germany. I mean that’s monstrous, as I said at the time,” the Koch Industries CEO told ABC News.

Radical Islam is antithetical to our way of life.

How will my NaziCon friends try to deny, deflect, and spin this?
Easy. The cock brother is willful distorting what Trump stated to push his illegal immigrant open border policy that helps him and the other Cock brother drive down wages.

The conservatives and left are united is despising the cock brothers!

Hitler turned Germany from a broke country into an economic powerhouse within a small amount of time after taking office. The German quality of life improved due to innovation and technology. Trump will make America great again by bringing back nationalism. It's the only way that America can truly prosper.

Love how Lakhota is all over the Koch brothers.....

When he agrees with them......

But, when he does not...his far left, super tolerant attitude....just can't help but attack them.

Hitler turned Germany from a broke country into an economic powerhouse within a small amount of time after taking office. The German quality of life improved due to innovation and technology. Trump will make America great again by bringing back nationalism. It's the only way that America can truly prosper.

Will we gas Jews too ?

The left is fair weathered haters...even a couple of weeks ago the Koch brothers were the evil right wing puppy killers...today they are the greatest thing since sliced bread

Will we gas Jews too ?
Hopefully we'll deport them along with the wetbacks and 3rld world migrants.

Will we gas Jews too ?

How very interesting.

Even if they have citizenship ?

It is hysterical to see these loopy loonie lolberals suddenly adoring Koch.

The most glaringly obvious problem with the Koch comment is that it seems to suggest that a Constitutionally defective goon like Shrillary is somehow (in any way) preferable to someone who will have fidelity to the Constitutional principle of LIMITED government.

And that is too fucking stupid and wrong-headed to be worthy of any credence.

Will we gas Jews too ?

How very interesting.

Why would wetbacks and invading migrants have citizenship?

Will we gas Jews too ?

How very interesting.

Why would wetbacks and invading migrants have citizenship?

Uh....

We were talking Jews.

You brought up the others.

The Koch brothers suffer from second-hand guilt, ergo the comment about Nazi comparison to Trump. Fred Koch, partner and owner of Winkler-Koch, built a massive oil refinery in Hamburg, Germany for der Fuhrer in the 1930s. This refinery produced the fuel for the Luftwaffe.

It's what helped make the Koch brothers who they are today, two of the wealthiest men in the world.

If they did not have this hanging over their heads, they would have tried to put one of their own into politics.

Last edited:

The most glaringly obvious problem with the Koch comment is that it seems to suggest that a Constitutionally defective goon like Shrillary is somehow (in any way) preferable to someone who will have fidelity to the Constitutional principle of LIMITED government.

What part of the word "detest" equates to adoration?

The Koch brothers, David and Charles, are the real monsters. Their family history would make a great case study for clinical psychiatrists and psychologists.

They tried to blackmail their oldest brother, Frederick and cut their youngest brother, Bill out of his inheritance and interests in the business.

^^^^ This info is part of court records, testimony and depositions when Bill Koch sued his brothers.

What part of the word "detest" equates to adoration?

Shit holes like Dorkhota now QUOTE Koch when one of his stupid comments suit the particular partisan moment.

Fear not. I wasn't necessarily lumping you in to Dorkhota's brand of shit-headedness.

Forum List

Back