Charlie Crist, Obama’s cabana boy, will run to be Florida’s governor

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Let us not forget how Charlie SUCKED UP TO OBAMA and how he has no intention to preserve a woman’s fundamental right to choose a health insurance plan to meet her personal medical and health care needs.

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
why ruin a good thing? we are doing pretty good here compared to most of the country, so when is the election? what if the unemployment keeps going down? Our Governor has done a pretty good job creating jobs over the last 3 years.

why ruin a good thing? we are doing pretty good here compared to most of the country, so when is the election? what if the unemployment keeps going down? Our Governor has done a pretty good job creating jobs over the last 3 years.

well, the media are smearing the Governor all the time and lying, lying and lying

Did any of you ever see the Charlie Crisp commercials as he was working for a major law firm here? Hi, Im Charlie Crisp, I was embarrassed by Marcus Rubio in 2010, so I became a lawyer,,etc,,,etc,,,,it's actually the lawyer who handled that pathetic Zenita Gonzales chick who had no work skills, and expected a hand out cause she couldnt find a JOB!

well, since we don't have a black man running for governor, i am betting on Rick Scott. you take that 12/13% out of the Dem's voting black, Scott wins, especially in a state with a few million retirees pissed over Obama-Care

Tell me no. I think I have to go down for Christmas. Thanksgiving and Christmas. My brother in law is a super democrat. Actually my husbands whole family are democrats. omg.......................i CANT BREATHE................

Last edited:
Do you know what it is like sitting with a whole batch of democrats at Thanksgiving? In Florida> And they are bitching about the bad economy?

I'm stressing. I'm really stressing.

well, since we don't have a black man running for governor, i am betting on Rick Scott. you take that 12/13% out of the Dem's voting black, Scott wins, especially in a state with a few million retirees pissed over Obama-Care

Retirees aren't affected by obamacare, they have Medicare...

If anything they benefit from ACA closing the donut hole in part D

Retirees aren't affected by obamacare, they have Medicare...

If anything they benefit from ACA closing the donut hole in part D

You are very much mistaken. There is an outrage being expressed by retirees over loosing their doctors who have been treating them for years.

JWK

CLICK HERE to learn what democrats think of Charlie Crist, Obama’s cabana bitch.

JWK

gosh. dimocrps might be leftards but not all of them are stupid.
they know that this janus will turn on them any second it would fit him :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back