Charlie Crist, Obama’s cabana boy, will run to be Florida’s governor

Tell me no. I think I have to go down for Christmas. Thanksgiving and Christmas. My brother in law is a super democrat. Actually my husbands whole family are democrats. omg.......................i CANT BREATHE................

hope they received their notes from insurance companies.

some of the rabid lefties down here have been mute recently :lol:

Do you know what it is like sitting with a whole batch of democrats at Thanksgiving? In Florida> And they are bitching about the bad economy?

I'm stressing. I'm really stressing.

then don't go.

it's simple.

I know what it is, although it was short-lived - my sister and brother in law where duped by hope and change in 2008, but they are smart people, so by the mid-2010 they were cured.

Do you know what it is like sitting with a whole batch of democrats at Thanksgiving? In Florida> And they are bitching about the bad economy?

then don't go.

it's simple.

I know what it is, although it was short-lived - my sister and brother in law where duped by hope and change in 2008, but they are smart people, so by the mid-2010 they were cured.

They should be reminded that Charlie Crist is a big fan of Obama’s green energy money laundering swindle in which hard working people’s pay checks were confiscated and redistributed to his pals.

Here is a partial list who have profited off Obama’s green energy swindle, 80 percent receiving this money being Obama backers!

• Beacon Power Corp: Received $43 million in federal loan guaranteed in 2009 and also received $29 million in PA grants – Bankrupt in October 2011

• Ener1 (parent company of EnerDel): Received $118.5 million in federal loan guarantees — Bankrupt in January 2012 – has since exited bankruptcy

• Evergreen Solar: Received $58 million in MA loan guarantees (an undisclosed portion sourced from federal ARRA block grant) — Bankrupt in August 2011 with $485.6 million in debt

• Solyndra: Received $535 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 and $25.1 million in CA tax credit — Bankrupt in August 2011

• SpectraWatt: Received $500,000 in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Bankrupt in August 2011

• Babcock and Brown: Received $178 million in federal grants in December 2009 (4 months after it went bust) – Bankrupt in early 2009

• Mountain Plaza Inc.: Received $424,000 in federal grants through TN Department of Transportation in 2009 — Bankrupt in 2003 and again in June 2010

• Solar Trust of America (parent company: Solar Millennium): Received $2.1 billion loan guarantee in April 2011 – Bankrupt in April 2012

Other Subsidized Green Energy Companies in decline:

• A123: Received $300 million in federal grants and $135 million in MI grants — Declining orders and have forced multiple layoffs
• Amonix, Inc.: Received $5.9 million in federal tax credits in 2009 through ARRA — Laid off 2/3 of work force

• First Solar: Received $3 billion in federal loan guarantees — Biggest S&P loser in 2011, CEO fired

• Fisker Automotive: $529 million in federal loan guarantees — Multiple 2012 sales prediction downgrades for first car release, delivery and cash flow troubles; Assembling cars in Finland

• Johnson Controls: Received $299 million in federal grants in 2009 — Low demand caused cancellation of a new factory, operating at half capacity

• Nevada Geothermal: Received $98.5 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Defaulting on long-term debt obligations, 85% drop in stock value

• Sun Power: Received $1.2 billion in federal loan guarantees — Debt exceeds assets; French oil company took over last fall

• Abound Solar: Received $400 million in federal loans in 2012 — ½ work force laid off

• BrightSource Energy: $1.6 billion federal loan approved in April 2012 – loan obtained through political connections with the administration; absent the loan, Brightsource’s solar power purchase would have fallen through.

See: Green Energy’s Bankruptcy Blackout

Charlie Crist, like Obama, has no problem using the force of government to steal a working person’s earned wage which is then transferred to the pockets of big government supporters.

And what did our founders think of government redistributing the property working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

”Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man's labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor of every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny." ___ Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Frankly, I'm surprised its that close. He's moved away from the Tea Party stuff to close that gap. He was polling at lows never recorded before in Florida history a year or two ago. If its that close going into the election, Scott will probably win. The state Democrats are pretty incompetent.

Whatever one thinks of Scott, for a politician, he sticks to his principles, more or less, which you can't say about that windsock Crist. I have a lot of respect for Rick Scott and may vote for him on that alone. He's about as exciting as dry toast, though.

Last edited:

Frankly, I'm surprised its that close. He's moved away from the Tea Party stuff to close that gap. He was polling at lows never recorded before in Florida history a year or two ago. If its that close going into the election, Scott will probably win. The state Democrats are pretty incompetent.

Whatever one thinks of Scott, for a politician, he sticks to his principles, more or less, which you can't say about that windsock Crist. I have a lot of respect for Rick Scott and may vote for him on that alone. He's about as exciting as dry toast, though.

And there are those who aren’t surprised Scott trails Crist.

However incompetent Florida democrats may be, Crist is the only viable candidate they have for governor.

why ruin a good thing? we are doing pretty good here compared to most of the country, so when is the election? what if the unemployment keeps going down? Our Governor has done a pretty good job creating jobs over the last 3 years.

well, the media are smearing the Governor all the time and lying, lying and lying
Any time anyone posts something that you DON'T want to believe you scream "Liar! Liar!" Initially it was just stupid but now it has become old and stupid. Here is a thought, shut off fox and limbaugh and try listening to something outside the bubble you appear to live in.
Oh, by the way, about 10 or 15 years ago the number of Democratic and republican governors were evenly split among the largest 10 cities in America. If you check the largest 10 cities in America today you will find that ALL of the governors are Democratic.
Just one more example illustrating the death of the gop.

then don't go.

it's simple.

They should be reminded that Charlie Crist is a big fan of Obama’s green energy money laundering swindle in which hard working people’s pay checks were confiscated and redistributed to his pals.

Here is a partial list who have profited off Obama’s green energy swindle, 80 percent receiving this money being Obama backers!

• Beacon Power Corp: Received $43 million in federal loan guaranteed in 2009 and also received $29 million in PA grants – Bankrupt in October 2011

• Ener1 (parent company of EnerDel): Received $118.5 million in federal loan guarantees — Bankrupt in January 2012 – has since exited bankruptcy

• Evergreen Solar: Received $58 million in MA loan guarantees (an undisclosed portion sourced from federal ARRA block grant) — Bankrupt in August 2011 with $485.6 million in debt

• Solyndra: Received $535 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 and $25.1 million in CA tax credit — Bankrupt in August 2011

• SpectraWatt: Received $500,000 in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Bankrupt in August 2011

• Babcock and Brown: Received $178 million in federal grants in December 2009 (4 months after it went bust) – Bankrupt in early 2009

• Mountain Plaza Inc.: Received $424,000 in federal grants through TN Department of Transportation in 2009 — Bankrupt in 2003 and again in June 2010

• Solar Trust of America (parent company: Solar Millennium): Received $2.1 billion loan guarantee in April 2011 – Bankrupt in April 2012

Other Subsidized Green Energy Companies in decline:

• A123: Received $300 million in federal grants and $135 million in MI grants — Declining orders and have forced multiple layoffs
• Amonix, Inc.: Received $5.9 million in federal tax credits in 2009 through ARRA — Laid off 2/3 of work force

• First Solar: Received $3 billion in federal loan guarantees — Biggest S&P loser in 2011, CEO fired

• Fisker Automotive: $529 million in federal loan guarantees — Multiple 2012 sales prediction downgrades for first car release, delivery and cash flow troubles; Assembling cars in Finland

• Johnson Controls: Received $299 million in federal grants in 2009 — Low demand caused cancellation of a new factory, operating at half capacity

• Nevada Geothermal: Received $98.5 million in federal loan guarantees in 2009 — Defaulting on long-term debt obligations, 85% drop in stock value

• Sun Power: Received $1.2 billion in federal loan guarantees — Debt exceeds assets; French oil company took over last fall

• Abound Solar: Received $400 million in federal loans in 2012 — ½ work force laid off

• BrightSource Energy: $1.6 billion federal loan approved in April 2012 – loan obtained through political connections with the administration; absent the loan, Brightsource’s solar power purchase would have fallen through.

See: Green Energy’s Bankruptcy Blackout

Charlie Crist, like Obama, has no problem using the force of government to steal a working person’s earned wage which is then transferred to the pockets of big government supporters.

And what did our founders think of government redistributing the property working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

”Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man's labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor of every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny." ___ Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).
Blab! Blab! Blab! Or perhaps this would be better: Mud! Mud! Mud!

well, since we don't have a black man running for governor, i am betting on Rick Scott. you take that 12/13% out of the Dem's voting black, Scott wins, especially in a state with a few million retirees pissed over Obama-Care

Retirees aren't affected by obamacare, they have Medicare...

If anything they benefit from ACA closing the donut hole in part D

Most Democrats voted against Medicare Part D and now, since it is on budget, they add more cost to it by closing the donut hole.

While ObamaCare and Medicare Part D may be “similar in spirit,” there are some key differences between the two laws. ObamaCare is a mandatory program that impacts the entire population. The government can fine anyone who refuses to participate by buying health insurance. Medicare Part D, on the other hand, is a voluntary program that only impacts a certain segment of the population (those eligible for Medicare). ObamaCare, therefore, is a much bigger undertaking. It has more potential to do harm in the long run, so it deserves more scrutiny from the opposition.

And there are those who aren’t surprised Scott trails Crist.

However incompetent Florida democrats may be, Crist is the only viable candidate they have for governor.

And that's how bad Florida Democrats are.

Charlie Crist signed bill forcing Fl. condo owners to sell to corporations at loss!

SEE: Gov. Scott asks for change in condo termination law to limit corporate takeovers

“The law appears to have negatively impacted a number of families throughout the state, leading to the loss of their homesteaded property, and in many instances, resulting in the financial burden of remaining mortgage debt after the sale of their condominium,” Scott wrote

Note also that ” Former Gov. Jeb Bush vetoed the condo termination language in 2006, but former Gov. Charlie Crist, who is running against Scott this year for the governor’s seat, signed the bill, Zimmerman wrote.”

Finally, the forced corporate buyout seems to be a sophisticated scam in which condos will be converted into section 8 housing with rents at about $1000 per month. Rents under section 8 are financed by taxpayers while private corporations will reap the guaranteed profits! Another money laundering operation concocted by thieving politicians!

JWK

Times poll: Rick Scott leads Charlie Crist, 41-36

”Republican Gov. Rick Scott has opened up a 5-point lead over Democratic rival Charlie Crist as a new Tampa Bay Times/Bay News 9/UF Bob Graham Center poll finds Florida voters mostly optimistic about the state's economic direction but decidedly sour on their gubernatorial choices.”

Rick Scott has a 5-point lead of Charlie Crist, Obama's cabana boy.

JWK

Forum List

Back