Chart Shows How Well Walls Work

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This is for the traitorous douche bags who claim walls don't work. The data concern the fence Hungary installed to keep out the Muzzie savages.

DCHrNh0W0AQFPrC.jpg

Hunga-what? Who? There's a reason the U.S. is a superpower and not Hung-whatever.

Hunga-what? Who? There's a reason the U.S. is a superpower and not Hung-whatever.
The OP showed they work. And they work other places as well. So you snark like the little mother fucker you are because you have no argument! And the OP owns you on this topic. And the readers can see it.

I know walls get in my way at times. I can see the wisdom in having one on the border.

Doesn't show it works... It just shows that there were easier ways to get into Europe...

Also the demographics, Hungry was faced with a mass fleeing from a war zone with little resources....

If you want to see how a US Mexican barrier would work, look at this...

Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels - Wikipedia

The Tunnels of Gaza - Pictures, More From National Geographic Magazine

This is only 8 miles long and both sides are third world with less access to resources and equipment... Israel patrol the boarder and are useless as the best equipment will only go 40ft deep...

Lets compare that to the resources of your regular mexican cartel and a boarder extending for about 2000 miles....

The concept is stupid...

Just as a question, the Rio Grande is along the boarder... Where do you want to build the wall?
If you build it on the US side you will cut off water access to thousands of farmers, you will also cut off Americans from the US...

Forum List

Back