Cheeseburger In Paradise

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
th

Alright this threads about where you found the best cheeseburger you've ever eaten... or the worst if you care to mention it.

For me it was at a little bar and grill, I forget the name Casa something on the down street heading towards the bay as you went downhill, downtown St Thomas, Virgin Islands. The burger was thick juicy, you needed a handful of napkins to wipe away the oils, and it came with all the trimmings. Top that off with a ice cold Heineken and it was like heaven...

*****YUMMY GRIN*****

:D

Last edited:
My favorite was in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Made from Jamaican beef. Like yours, so juicy, and oh so tasty.

Best cheeseburgers I ever had was in the NCO club at the Air Force Base in Incirlik, Turkey. I don't know why but they were the best. I had to go there from Germany every 3 or 4 months and I always looked forward to those burgers. Now I get great burgers at Tommy's Patio & Grill in Ft Worth.

Come to think of it, those cheeseburgers I had in Turkey were garnished with goat cheese and Bermuda onions. Yum yum.

th

One place that came close to being the top burger for me was at a somewhat fancy restaurant just off the interstate as I passed through Cincinnati, Oh. It was thick juicy and topped with a layer of melted bleu cheese that could melt your heart and make you scream for more...

*****YUMMY GRIN*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back