🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chelsea Clinton 'Writes' A Book: 'She Persisted'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
upload_2017-3-16_13-52-33.jpeg
“Think of it as the literary version of a sad trombone.”

It's a Children's book about a little girl whose mommy and daddy were notorious, elitist political scam artists known for gaining political power through selling favors and 'access'...whose father was a sexual deviant, adulterous pedophile who cheated continuously on her mommy and her mommy who just married her daddy for a mutual-benefitting political career. In the story the little girl finds out the only reason her mommy had her was because Poll numbers showed that voters preferred politicians who had 1.4 children. The book follows all of the little girl and her family's ups and downs, trials and challenges, including dangerous moments like when her and her mommy had to dodge sniper fire while visiting friends overseas.

...and this children's book is on sale now, only on-line at ClintonFoundation/ChelseasBook.com, and it can be yours for only $50,000.

upload_2017-3-16_13-51-37.jpeg

Chelsea Clinton persists in latest career by publishing a children’s book - Hot Air

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-16_13-51-25.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-16_13-51-25.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
View attachment 117032
In the story the little girl finds out the only reason her mommy had her was because Poll numbers showed that voters preferred politicians who had 1.4 children.

View attachment 117031

Chelsea Clinton persists in latest career by publishing a children’s book - Hot Air
Fractional People Are a Neglected Victim Group

I'm concerned about the four-tenths child the Clintons had. What's more important, is it male, female, transgender, cisgender, microgender, or blendergender? Does it have a safe space?

IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
If this dumb bitch so much as gets elected to be dog catcher I am executing my exit strategy instanter and heading for New Zealand pronto.

View attachment 117052 View attachment 117053 If this dumb bitch so much as gets elected to be dog catcher I am executing my exit strategy instanter and heading for New Zealand pronto.
A Nation Starts Dying When Dynasty Becomes Destiny

Anyone whose parent held elective office should be banned from holding public office. Term limits on Noble Houses.

Chelsea's book has rocketed up to about 158,000 overnight. Someone must have bought one!

Forum List

Back