Chelsea Manning tweeting from prison...

I'm baking Celsea a cake....chocolate with a tight hole in the middle...she is ecstatic ...

HE!!!! Damnit :argue:

Her calling herself "she" affects you in no way. Get over it.

Sorry Bub but you are in no position to tell anyone to "get over it".

I don't even know what this post is supposed to mean.

People are calling her she, and you hate it. You are just some random turd on the internet. Get over it. :thup:

I don 't "hate" it, stop your loony toon's projecting, loon. Feckin moron

Then you can call her what you want, and others can call her what they want. Instead you keep correcting posters on her gender, Something about it clearly irks you. Either you hate it or you are bitching just to bitch.

If the sex change surgery (which we'll be paying for by the way) hasn't been performed yet, HE is a "HE" no matter what the fuck HE believes HE is.

Bleh, HE will still be a HE after said surgery. Just minus one dangly bit

I don't disagree with you, but once the surgery is complete, I believe LEGALLY it will be a "she". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Legally I suppose but the chromosomes say male.

HE!!!! Damnit :argue:

Her calling herself "she" affects you in no way. Get over it.

Sorry Bub but you are in no position to tell anyone to "get over it".

I don't even know what this post is supposed to mean.

People are calling her she, and you hate it. You are just some random turd on the internet. Get over it. :thup:

I don 't "hate" it, stop your loony toon's projecting, loon. Feckin moron

Then you can call her what you want, and others can call her what they want. Instead you keep correcting posters on her gender, Something about it clearly irks you. Either you hate it or you are bitching just to bitch.

:poke:

By the way, I bet if we knew the truth, we would find that the sole reason Manning joined the military was to get the taxpayers to pay for his surgeries.
He probably assumed it would at first be denied, but that eventually he would prevail either through litigation or public pressure.

If the sex change surgery (which we'll be paying for by the way) hasn't been performed yet, HE is a "HE" no matter what the fuck HE believes HE is.

Bleh, HE will still be a HE after said surgery. Just minus one dangly bit

I don't disagree with you, but once the surgery is complete, I believe LEGALLY it will be a "she". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Legally yes...because our legal system is fucked...

By the way, I bet if we knew the truth, we would find that the sole reason Manning joined the military was to get the taxpayers to pay for his surgeries.
He probably assumed it would at first be denied, but that eventually he would prevail either through litigation or public pressure.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense that a person would join the military during war time, leak national security secrets, then spend 35 years in prison for an operation. Or... it makes no sense at all. :dunno:

Things like this make me wish Algore had never invented the interwebs.

Forum List

Back