Chi Com rape in concentration camps

I can't believe that there were actually a few people who really did vote for Beijing Biden. Lefties just turn a blind eye to what Beijing Biden's business and political backers are doing.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. This hasn't got anything to do with President Joe. Stop listening to the fake news, it's rotting your brain.
Stop shielding your chi com friends.

Is this the only line of response you have. To accuse everyone who calls out your bullshit, a Chinese communist?

Your abject surrender is noted.

Xiden's plan is guaranteed to result in Red Chinese hegemony. His ideas of getting rid of Trump's self-sufficiency in energy, his relaxation of Red Chinese tariffs, his prohibition of blaming communists for the Coronavirus cleans the way for Xi.

If you back Xiden, you might not be a communist, but you are at least a fellow traveler.

I can't believe that there were actually a few people who really did vote for Beijing Biden. Lefties just turn a blind eye to what Beijing Biden's business and political backers are doing.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. This hasn't got anything to do with President Joe. Stop listening to the fake news, it's rotting your brain.

Is this the only line of response you have. To accuse everyone who calls out your bullshit, a Chinese communist?

Quote me calling anybody but your chi com friends chi come.

I don't see you denouncing your chi com friends for these horrific rapes, I only see you trying to shield them from accountability.

Yeah, but at least the urban hoodlums have a steady supply of 'Brons to loot.
We are going to become much more primal and local in tribalism. Gangs are going to grow in huge ways as the extreme feminist control of our nation that has hindered our domination on the planet becomes unattainable in global competition.

None of you have yet to post about what you hope to achieve here, other than an authoritarian dictatorship. Trumpism has no goals, no plans, and no ambitions, other than violence against the left. You cannot sustain a country built on hatred of half your people.

Go take a look at your passport.

Yeah, but at least the urban hoodlums have a steady supply of 'Brons to loot.
We are going to become much more primal and local in tribalism. Gangs are going to grow in huge ways as the extreme feminist control of our nation that has hindered our domination on the planet becomes unattainable in global competition.

None of you have yet to post about what you hope to achieve here, other than an authoritarian dictatorship. Trumpism has no goals, no plans, and no ambitions, other than violence against the left. You cannot sustain a country built on hatred of half your people.
Muh whataboutism orange man bad Red China good.

You're even dumber than you seem. There is no "whataboutism" in this post. You're so ill-informed you challenge a post properly, nor is there any "orange man bad".

I asked a reasonable question that you're incapable of answering, because you have no clue. What is the end game of restoring Donald Trump to power. To do what??? What are your plans for the nation? What do you want, other than to burn it the government down?
Does China having rape camps give you an erotic thrill, or are you just submissive to everything they want you to say?

Well you certainly seem to be getting off on it. Why weren't you outraged by the "rape camps" that Trump built on the US Border for refugee claimants? Where women were being sterilized by unnecessary medical procedures? I guess when Trump is doing the same or worse, it's all good.

Your post is like Q-anon and pedophilia. If you oppose Q, you're in favour of pedophilia. If you oppose the wall, you're in favour of open borders. It's these kinds of false equivalencies which expose the weakness of your positions.

And again you're deflecting from my question. Don't you have an answer? What is the end game of restoring Donald Trump to power. To do what??? What are your plans for the nation? What do you want, other than to burn it the government down?
Hilarious. Trump ran rape camps now!
Is that why you won’t impeach him for it?

Are you trying to justify turning a blind eye to the deeds of your chi com friends?
Just noting that you didn’t give a damn until you could blame someone other than Trump.

Human rights violations are just a partisan tool for you.

And you think Trump gave a damn?
Trump cared for all Americans, he wasn't hated till he put an R beside his name.
And he cared zero for anyone else. Which is why the fake concern for the human rights of Chinese rings completely hollow.

Says the Democrats who blasted Trump for being hard on the ChiComs.
Show me the Democrat who did so. Show me exactly what they said.

I was hard on him because he had no idea what he was doing and wound up hurting more Americans than fighting China. Also, his fight with China had nothing to do with human rights. That wouldn’t be putting America first.

This is the whack-job's fourth or fifth reappearance here. He hangs around for long enough for everyone to realize just how stupid he is and start ignoring him and then runs away for a while until we cool.off enough to pay attention to him again.

Says the Democrats who blasted Trump for being hard on the ChiComs.
Show me the Democrat who did so. Show me exactly what they said.

I was hard on him because he had no idea what he was doing and wound up hurting more Americans than fighting China. Also, his fight with China had nothing to do with human rights. That wouldn’t be putting America first.
Well, for starters we have Nancy telling everyone to come down to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese people because racist ol Trump is mean to China.
5378A466-EE8B-4C74-B2EB-95CBFD584469.png

And you think Trump gave a damn?
Trump cared for all Americans, he wasn't hated till he put an R beside his name.
And he cared zero for anyone else. Which is why the fake concern for the human rights of Chinese rings completely hollow.
He worked for all Americans after being attacked 24/7 by the media.

I can't believe you're still posting this bullshit about Joe Biden having ties to Xi and the Communist Chinese, or that you're using the rape of women in Chinese concentration camps and trying to tie Biden to these horrors.

You have no morals, no shame, and hate the USA, doing everything possible to undermine and destroy your own country. Shame on you, you lying piece of shit. No patriot acts like you fools do.

The fact that the Red Chinese passed Hunter a billion dollar check is documented.

As well as Biden signed an XO banning any references to the Coronavirus' origins in Red Chinese labs.

That never happened fool. You've swallowed yet another load of cum from Trump,'s cock. Unfortunately for you, there is no such documentation because it never happened. The Chinese APPROVED a hedge fund run by Hunter Biden.

If Hunter could find investors willing to put a billion dollars into his fund, he could have taken that sum out of China, but he didn't. The fund never held more than $3 million and 1/3 of that money was seed capital put up by Hunter Biden.

Now if you want to talk Presidential offspring taking favours worth millions from the Chinese communists. There's Ivanka's trade marks:

And a half billion for Junior:

Oh, I see. You want to shield your chi com friends from being held accountable for their horrific deeds.

Nice attempt at deflection a$$hat. Another FuckBoi who decides that a good offense is better than a weak defense, except you used a really fucking weak offence. I'm a dyed in wool left wing capitalist who loathes communism in all of its forms. I consider Xi the most dangerous communist leader since Stalin.

Anyone who foolishly goes around falsely accusing others of being sypathetic to the Chinese is both a traitor to the United State of America and is actively aiding and abetting the enemies of the USA in undermining your way of life. The Russians and the Chinese need do nothing to destroy the USA. The tribalism, lies, and attacks of the extreme right is doing all of their work for them.

STOP LYING ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. TRY LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD AND WORKING TO BUILD YOUR COUNTRY, NOT TEAR IT DOWN.
Lol, it's your side cutting free speech and censoring different opinions. You support that, just wait till you're censored because they disagree with you supporting capitalism. You're next.

There is a vast difference between "free speech", and the unabashed lying to incite riots and undermine public faith in its leaders. One of the Articles of Impeachment for Richard Nixon was that he lied to the American people. You can't yell "Fire" in a crowded theatre unless there really is a fire.

Trump's campaign of lies calling the election "rigged" or "stolen", started long before the election was held, and throughout, was not based on facts. There is not and has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud with mail-in ballots. The election was not "rigged", and there is no evidence whatsoever of any claims that vote counting machines were "flipping" votes to Biden. All of the hand counts matched the machine counts.

The American people have been gaslighted by the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan sold you the "Welfare Queen" lie, and white voters ate it up with a fork and spoon. Republican policies have stagnated wages for 40 years, transferred 80% of the wealth of the nation to the upper 20% of wealth Americans, and lead to a declining quality of life for working Americans across the board.

Even before the pandemic, life expectancy in the richest nation in the world, has been declining for years. While the rest of the first world invested in the health and education of our people, infrastruction and the environment to improve opportunities for business and investment, and sound democratic principles to create a stable government platform to build our nations.

Republicans lie to the American people because their policies don't work, and unless they can convince voters that Democrats are incompetent, corrupt, communist, dangerous or evil, they're not going to get re-elected on their records.

The more successful a Democratic President is, the more virrulent the lies. Obama is the most successful President since FDR. Both of them pulled the nation's economy out of a freefall and put it back on track. All while being opposed at every turn by the GOP, who crashed the economy in the first place, and who immediately ran it off the rails again at the very first opportunity.

He didn’t but that’s not the point. The point is that all of a sudden sudden Trump supporters are concerned about how the Chinese treat people in China.

Because they didn’t give a damn for the last 4 years.

Are you trying to justify turning a blind eye to the deeds of your chi com friends?
Just noting that you didn’t give a damn until you could blame someone other than Trump.

Human rights violations are just a partisan tool for you.
Stop shielding your chi com friends from being held accountable for these horrific rapes.

I can't believe you're still posting this bullshit about Joe Biden having ties to Xi and the Communist Chinese, or that you're using the rape of women in Chinese concentration camps and trying to tie Biden to these horrors.

You have no morals, no shame, and hate the USA, doing everything possible to undermine and destroy your own country. Shame on you, you lying piece of shit. No patriot acts like you fools do.

The fact that the Red Chinese passed Hunter a billion dollar check is documented.

As well as Biden signed an XO banning any references to the Coronavirus' origins in Red Chinese labs.

That never happened fool. You've swallowed yet another load of cum from Trump,'s cock. Unfortunately for you, there is no such documentation because it never happened. The Chinese APPROVED a hedge fund run by Hunter Biden.

If Hunter could find investors willing to put a billion dollars into his fund, he could have taken that sum out of China, but he didn't. The fund never held more than $3 million and 1/3 of that money was seed capital put up by Hunter Biden.

Now if you want to talk Presidential offspring taking favours worth millions from the Chinese communists. There's Ivanka's trade marks:

And a half billion for Junior:

Oh, I see. You want to shield your chi com friends from being held accountable for their horrific deeds.

Nice attempt at deflection a$$hat. Another FuckBoi who decides that a good offense is better than a weak defense, except you used a really fucking weak offence. I'm a dyed in wool left wing capitalist who loathes communism in all of its forms. I consider Xi the most dangerous communist leader since Stalin.

Anyone who foolishly goes around falsely accusing others of being sypathetic to the Chinese is both a traitor to the United State of America and is actively aiding and abetting the enemies of the USA in undermining your way of life. The Russians and the Chinese need do nothing to destroy the USA. The tribalism, lies, and attacks of the extreme right is doing all of their work for them.

STOP LYING ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. TRY LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD AND WORKING TO BUILD YOUR COUNTRY, NOT TEAR IT DOWN.
Lol, it's your side cutting free speech and censoring different opinions. You support that, just wait till you're censored because they disagree with you supporting capitalism. You're next.

There is a vast difference between "free speech", and the unabashed lying to incite riots and undermine public faith in its leaders. One of the Articles of Impeachment for Richard Nixon was that he lied to the American people. You can't yell "Fire" in a crowded theatre unless there really is a fire.

Trump's campaign of lies calling the election "rigged" or "stolen", started long before the election was held, and throughout, was not based on facts. There is not and has never been any evidence of widespread voter fraud with mail-in ballots. The election was not "rigged", and there is no evidence whatsoever of any claims that vote counting machines were "flipping" votes to Biden. All of the hand counts matched the machine counts.

The American people have been gaslighted by the Republican Party since Ronald Reagan sold you the "Welfare Queen" lie, and white voters ate it up with a fork and spoon. Republican policies have stagnated wages for 40 years, transferred 80% of the wealth of the nation to the upper 20% of wealth Americans, and lead to a declining quality of life for working Americans across the board.

Even before the pandemic, life expectancy in the richest nation in the world, has been declining for years. While the rest of the first world invested in the health and education of our people, infrastruction and the environment to improve opportunities for business and investment, and sound democratic principles to create a stable government platform to build our nations.

Republicans lie to the American people because their policies don't work, and unless they can convince voters that Democrats are incompetent, corrupt, communist, dangerous or evil, they're not going to get re-elected on their records.

The more successful a Democratic President is, the more virrulent the lies. Obama is the most successful President since FDR. Both of them pulled the nation's economy out of a freefall and put it back on track. All while being opposed at every turn by the GOP, who crashed the economy in the first place, and who immediately ran it off the rails again at the very first opportunity.
There is plenty of evidence of voter fraud. The Hunter Biden fiasco was fat checked and said to be faked but after the election turned out to be true. The Floyd reporting was a lie put on by the media that caused riots and deaths, but that's okay as long as liberals are saying it. We had 3 years of the fake Russia collusion on the front page. Free speech is whatever big tech says it is. You're too stupid to see it.oh and Floyd died of an overdose, not police brutality. He was going to die no matter what. But most people don't know that because we have a corrupt media.

He didn’t but that’s not the point. The point is that all of a sudden sudden Trump supporters are concerned about how the Chinese treat people in China.

Because they didn’t give a damn for the last 4 years.
Lol, Trump put sanctions on them. China with the children thing is the same thing with our debt. Republicans are going to complain about it now, just like the democrats did when Trump was president. That's one thing I didn't like about Trump, but nothing I can do but vote.

Forum List

Back