🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chicago: Nip It In The Bud

No. You got to give the officer some leeway. He was pumped up and firing a semi automatic weapon. In the heat of the moment it is easy to empty a magazine in a fraction of a moment.

You have to evaluate the shooting in its totality. You cannot break it down into segments.
kid dying in the street and he starts shooting again. that's murder. just ask that jackass pharmacist from oklahoma.
No, it is not. It was not in the heat of the moment, all shots coming within a fraction of a moment. Btw, the dangerous moment was created by the perp. What you call and "intent to kill" can also be construed as an intent to bring down a very dangerous perp that is putting the cops and public in danger.
bring down? he was already down. then he got shot some more. murder. the former cop will go to jail, i'll guarantee it, and the streets will be safer because of it.

The cop deserves a medal. Chicago is safer.
a medal for what? unlawfully shooting someone? shooting an injured man "armed" only with a knife while he lays injured from prior gunshots in the street?

Chicago is safer because this cop will no longer be on the streets.
Nobody was unlawfully shot. You are not paying attention.

It's 8:00 pm here on the east coast Luddy Boy! Time to get your jammies on and brush your teefies!!!

White supremacists like we're reading here - They're just human garbage.

If the cop had been black and the kid white, they've be singing a completely different tune.

The cop gunned down a black kid, for no reason other than being black.

The officer did society a favor :rolleyes:

No Class Assy -

We really do need to lynch white supremacists.

The culture would be so much better off without slime like those who believe murder is okay as long as the victim is black.

I'll buy the rope.
You appear to be the only once to be making any sort of racial bias allegations, Luddy. You are such a cute widdle man!!!

Liar. Both you and NoClassAssy made reference to race.

The world would be a better place if we were lynching all white supremacists. Just string them up, get rid of them and burn down their trailers.

If the cop had been black and the kid white, they've be singing a completely different tune.

No Class Assy -

The culture would be so much better off without slime like those who believe murder is okay as long as the victim is black.

I'll buy the rope.
You appear to be the only once to be making any sort of racial bias allegations, Luddy. You are such a cute widdle man!!!

The world would be a better place if we were lynching all white supremacists. Just string them up, get rid of them and burn down their trailers.
You are ADORABLE!

It's 8:00 pm here on the east coast Luddy Boy! Time to get your jammies on and brush your teefies!!!

And you still can't address the issue.

Iron Head is the perfect name for you.

Bottom line is, hopefully this cop will pay the price for his murder of this kid.

right up until he shoots a man on the ground you have a point.
once shot, on the ground, and only armed with a 3" knife there's no reason to shoot him some more.
what may have started as a justified shooting ended with murder.
No. You got to give the officer some leeway. He was pumped up and firing a semi automatic weapon. In the heat of the moment it is easy to empty a magazine in a fraction of a moment.

You have to evaluate the shooting in its totality. You cannot break it down into segments.
kid dying in the street and he starts shooting again. that's murder. just ask that jackass pharmacist from oklahoma.
No, it is not. It was not in the heat of the moment, all shots coming within a fraction of a moment. Btw, the dangerous moment was created by the perp. What you call and "intent to kill" can also be construed as an intent to bring down a very dangerous perp that is putting the cops and public in danger.
bring down? he was already down. then he got shot some more. murder. the former cop will go to jail, i'll guarantee it, and the streets will be safer because of it.
Dude, the perp created a tremendously dangerous situation that sparked a large police response to a call of a whack job wielding a knife.
okay, so how does that justify the shooting?
Cops pull up and are advanced on by the perp.
nope. that didn't happen.
At this point the number one thing in the cop's mind is to shoot this fucker and send him to hell no matter how many shots it takes.
so the cop shoots, brings him to the ground, then shoots some more. that's murder.

Listen to me, you have got to take the entire event into account and not segment it in order to get the full picture.
actually, the only things that matter is the fact that the victim did not present a threat, and that the officer kept shooting even after any reasonable person would conclude that the victim could no longer pose a threat.

The cop deserves a medal. Chicago is safer.
a medal for what? unlawfully shooting someone? shooting an injured man "armed" only with a knife while he lays injured from prior gunshots in the street?

Chicago is safer because this cop will no longer be on the streets.
Nobody was unlawfully shot. You are not paying attention.
right. that's not what the DA says.

No Class Assy -

I'll buy the rope.

You are ADORABLE!

It's difficult to take someone using an upside down clown as an avatar serious. Just sayin

And you still can't address the issue.

Iron Head is the perfect name for you.

Bottom line is, hopefully this cop will pay the price for his murder of this kid.
I already did address the issue. I was very thorough in my op. You, Luddy, have NOT addressed one fucking word I have said. Rather, you have merely thrown around conclusory statements and lame attempts at insults. You are a stupid motherfucker and not worth my time.

Now go brush your fucking teeth and get ready for bed, you degenerate fuck!

I am watching the news now. The negroes are starting to March and get rowdy in Chicago. It looks like it is going to be a long night there.

The real tragedy is that it took 16 shots to terminate that punk. Aren't the Chicago PD required to put a requisite number of hours in at the firing range on a regular basis?

once shot, on the ground, and only armed with a 3" knife there's no reason to shoot him some more.

What you are talking about is science. The parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system. Adrenaline dumps. The "fog" of stressful conflict. It's why cops or soldiers can shoot 10-20 rounds and when asked say they shot 4 or 5. Brain just dumb down and reacts.

But libs refuse to even discuss this science. It's the same science that can cause a thug robbing a gas station to fire a shot and kill the clerk....and later say they don't remember it or didn't mean to. 50% chance they really didnt. Brain just does crazy shit under high stress.

I saw the video. There was no "rampaging".

Bottom line is that cops are not and should not be judge, jury and executioner. The cop murdered a man and needs to pay the price for that.

WHAT??

He was "pumped up" so it was okay to murder the kid? A trained cop can't control his own gun?

If that's true then NO civilian should ever own a gun.

The "totality" is that the cop murdered a kid in the street. If Illinois is a capital punishment state, I hope he gets the death penalty that he chose to mete out to the kid.

The OP is racist slime. If the dead kid were white and the cop black, his rant would be completely different. Face it - equal rights under the law.

Where did you see the video? Chicago PD said they aren't releasing it until tomorrow.

Bottom line is that cops are not and should not be judge, jury and executioner. The cop murdered a man and needs to pay the price for that.

WHAT??

He was "pumped up" so it was okay to murder the kid? A trained cop can't control his own gun?

The "totality" is that the cop murdered a kid in the street. If Illinois is a capital punishment state, I hope he gets the death penalty that he chose to mete out to the kid.

The OP is racist slime. If the dead kid were white and the cop black, his rant would be completely different. Face it - equal rights under the law.

Where did you see the video? Chicago PD said they aren't releasing it until tomorrow.
CNN

But here's the fun part. Guilty or not....there's gonna be a riot. The rest of Chicago PD will be smeared. And CPD is gonna stand down just like Baltimore and Ferguson.

You thought Chi town was bad before....you ain't seen nothing yet!!!

WHAT??

CNN

Thanks haven't been online in a while. Heard it was coming out tomorrow.

What you are talking about is science. The parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous system. Adrenaline dumps. The "fog" of stressful conflict. It's why cops or soldiers can shoot 10-20 rounds and when asked say they shot 4 or 5. Brain just dumb down and reacts.

But libs refuse to even discuss this science. It's the same science that can cause a thug robbing a gas station to fire a shot and kill the clerk....and later say they don't remember it or didn't mean to. 50% chance they really didnt. Brain just does crazy shit under high stress.
he shot a guy lying on the ground repeatedly - after shooting him when he didn't pose an imminent threat.

i don't doubt that it's easy to keep squeezing that trigger in those situations, i just think that when you change your aim to shoot at a guy on the ground it's a little different than firing into the same place repeatedly.

WHAT??

CNN

Thanks haven't been online in a while. Heard it was coming out tomorrow.
i would have provided a link if it wasn't all over their front page. i'd heard that it wasn't expected until tomorrow too, but i guess the plans changed.

Forum List

Back