Chicago PD Smollett Files Released

Even the guy who dropped the charges says that Smollett is guilty.

Although the charges were dropped, Magats made clear that "this was not an exoneration." When asked whether he believes Smollett fabricated the incident, Magats replied, "yes."

Fucking Chicago, hilarious.

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

"CWBChicago is posting the complete Chicago Police Department investigative file on the Jussie Smollett "hate crime" investigation that we have received in response to a Freedom of Information Act request."

These files were provided by the Chicago Police Department in response to a FOIA request that CWBChicago submitted upon learning that the Cook County State's Attorney's Office had reached a sealed agreement to resolve Smollett's criminal exposure in the case.

Our requests for video, including bodycam, surveillance, and interrogation, was denied."

FILE 1
FILE 2

There's no room for doubt here, folks. This is proof positive that Smollett is guilty.

If you suck Obama's Dick even if you are a Lesbian, you will not go to jail.

i'm thinking somebody somewhere is being blackmailed for something. you don't get slapped with 16 fed charges... then pay a 10K 'fine' & do 2 days of community service & voila! it all goes away?

i'm not buying any of it.

Yea there a obama involved at least one that works for michele

i'm thinking somebody somewhere is being blackmailed for something. you don't get slapped with 16 fed charges... then pay a 10K 'fine' & do 2 days of community service & voila! it all goes away?

i'm not buying any of it.

Yea there a obama involved at least one that works for michele

lol... sure peggy, sure.

"CWBChicago is posting the complete Chicago Police Department investigative file on the Jussie Smollett "hate crime" investigation that we have received in response to a Freedom of Information Act request."

These files were provided by the Chicago Police Department in response to a FOIA request that CWBChicago submitted upon learning that the Cook County State's Attorney's Office had reached a sealed agreement to resolve Smollett's criminal exposure in the case.

Our requests for video, including bodycam, surveillance, and interrogation, was denied."

FILE 1
FILE 2

There's no room for doubt here, folks. This is proof positive that Smollett is guilty.
Absent due process, of course.

Conservatives’ contempt for the rule of law: the reprehensible right, indeed.

[Rhetorical] Do most conservatives hate Smollett because he’s gay, the consequence of rightwing bigotry, or do most conservatives hate Smollett because he’s black, the consequence of rightwing racism.

My guess is they lost the brothers' testimony. It is a bit odd because the lead prosecutor reportedly said afterwards in an interview that Smollett was not innocent.
The brother's testimony is contained in the released files.

That does not mean you can get it into court before the judge/jury. It is hearsay.

55726410_2130682723635596_8487403341708525568_o.jpg

No one said he wasn't... except him.

The question is, was it worth it to prosecute him for a non-violent crime where he probably wouldn't have gotten jail time.
No thats not why its because one of the obamas cronies interfeared

The crooked Dems behind this travesty think they are smart, but they've actually blown the lid of their whole operation. America is not going to stand for this. It's another HUGE nail in the coffin of the DNC.
..and Smollet has fked over the gays and blacks......and the blacks who are ok with this shit do not realize it is part of the reason they will continue to be in the situation that they are
...the hoax and the dumbass judge/etc are just screwing over black people

now they hate JS even more !!!
hahahhahahahahahaaha

Last edited:

FILE 1
FILE 2

Not the least bit surprised at what happened. Chicago is the biggest cesspool of corruption in the country.

Why does the stench of corruption and scandal always lead back to democrats?
That stench is a rotting corpse, the democrat party.
Maybe you missed the fact that the Democratic Party Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emmanuel is as outraged as you idiots are
I'm not outraged--I'm entertained
hahahahahhahahahah
AND
JSmollet crap adds proof to what we've been always saying:
1. bullshit white privilege crap
2. most of the claimed racism is 99% bullshit
3 .!!!!! blacks are so obsessed with race it warps their minds as we see JS do some very DUMBASS shit that makes no sense
..they see racism EVERYWHERE --even in Liberal-20 BELOW Chicongo
hahahahahah
etc

FILE 1
FILE 2

America is a country where you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I don't really care that much if Smollett is guilty or not.

But no matter what is in the files - and I am not wasting my time reading them (again, I don't much care about this) - Justin Smollett IS innocent until proven guilty.

End of story.

FILE 1
FILE 2

America is a country where you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I don't really care that much if Smollett is guilty or not.

But no matter what is in the files - and I am not wasting my time reading them (again, I don't much care about this) - Justin Smollett IS innocent until proven guilty.

End of story.
Democrats set the new standard with the Kudge Kavanaugh hearing. You are guilty when accused.

They should have at least made him publicly acknowledge his crimes and apologize for them in return for getting off with probation. He should have had to write a statement, get it approved as part of the deal, then sign it and read it in a public press report. Then he should have gotten probation.

Forum List

Back