🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chick Fil A Ends Charitable Donating

Of course, just a few years ago...

upload_2019-11-28_11-24-54.png

This fake story has been debunked already.
Chick-fil-A hasn’t betrayed anyone and conservatives aren’t having “a meltdown” over it. I ate there just yesterday.

Who the hell is Charlie Kirk anyway? Never heard of him.

You picked the phoniest "conservative" to highlight....shows how out of touch you are with real conservative ideas.

Chick-fil-A hasn’t betrayed anyone and conservatives aren’t having “a meltdown” over it. I ate there just yesterday.
You should go every day. Give them even more support.

Their salads are awesome, as well as their customer service. People actually ask how you are doing and ask if you need anything.

They’re having a meltdown! They were betrayed! They’ll never eat there again!!!! WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!1!! What a bunch of snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 292102
I blame the queers behind pressuring chick fil a, for kids not getting presents for Christmas. Are you gonna make up the money the red cross won't get for the poor? Nice going, I'm sure gay parents get help from them. Gay groups are the new hate groups. Agree with us or else.

You should go every day. Give them even more support.

Their salads are awesome, as well as their customer service. People actually ask how you are doing and ask if you need anything.
That’s just because you’re really old and feeble.

They’re having a meltdown! They were betrayed! They’ll never eat there again!!!! WHAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!1!! What a bunch of snowflakes. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 292102
That's too bad. I would encourage CRCs to eat at Chick-fil-A every day.

Curious why you hate Chick-fil-A so much. They provide health insurance for their employees. I always see blacks and Latinos working there. Are they a bunch of bigots?

Homos and their allies were the triggered ones in all of this... That's why Chick Fil A caved...whiny ass faggots and dikes and their need to open stores in more libtarded areas where faggots, trannys and dikes reside.

The fact you think the opposite is knee slappingly funny.

View attachment 292102
I blame the queers behind pressuring chick fil a, for kids not getting presents for Christmas. Are you gonna make up the money the red cross won't get for the poor? Nice going, I'm sure gay parents get help from them. Gay groups are the new hate groups. Agree with us or else.
South Carolina. That explains the rambling thoughts, bad sentence structure, muddled post, and general retardation.

Forum List

Back