Chick-fil-A to halt Salvation Army, FCA donations after LGBTQ protests

View attachment 290940
when liberals boycott conservative businesses to force that business to change its' policies......is that BULLYING?

when conservatives boycott liberal business to force that business to change it's policies is THAT bullying?
This is bullying

As you continue to insist that "liberals boycotting conservatives is BULLYING but conservatives boycotting liberals is FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM" you will always be an idiot.
Picketing entrances is more than boycotting

Its bullying

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

I predict Chick-Fil-A will regret this decision

There are more traditional marriage people in America than sexual perverts

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

I predict nobody but a few religious nut jobs will give a fuck.
Yes, and besides, Chick-fil-A saves the money/donations and can blame the LGBTQ folks thereby firing up the rednecks to spend even more money on their salty, shitty food. Win win for them.

Not sure if you know this, but Chic Fil A sells fried chicken.

Now, I know how loud and proud a loser like you gets to say redneck without reprecutions of any kind, but who else other than white trash rednecks just adore fried Chicken?

Take your time and think. Tick tock tick tock. Do you have an answer?

Also, while you are at it with your hypocrisy, ignorance and demented brain, can you guess how the hood feels about gays and homo marriage?

Go ahead, take a guess. Every day some white leftist elite trust fund loser like you reveals how little you actually know about the hood.

You see, growing up in the hood, I know exactly how they overwhelmingly feel about it.

Remember when losers like you thought the black Community in LA were going to vote in favor of prop 8? LOL, then you needed to make excuse after excuse as to why they didn't support it. That includes Latino neighborhoods.

You and every loser like you have no clue. Stick to your ignorance, and your pathetic hypocritical behavior. Don't worry. There are no repercussions for calling white conservatives rednecks or insult Christians. Cause even though muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus reject homosexuality along with the black and Latino hoods, we live in a world that is made for people that are not cursed with self awareness.

Have fun.
Thank you for your thoughtful comment, owl.
So only black folks like fried chicken and suck on the bones and therefore could not possibly be rednecks if they frequent Chick-fil-A. Got it.
Hey, you might want to reword that last part of your last sentence.
Oh and by the way, their food is still salty and shitty.

Chick-fil-A will stop all donations to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes next year, its CEO announced Monday.

The decision comes after years of criticism from LGBTQ and human rights groups regarding Chick-fil-A’s donations to the nonprofits in light of their positions on same-sex marriage.

Which the company should remember since the biggest sales day in its history happened when homosexuals staged an organized boycott and protest

But it backfired as millions of people crowded the stores nationwide to show support for normal sexual values

Yes, and besides, Chick-fil-A saves the money/donations and can blame the LGBTQ folks thereby firing up the rednecks to spend even more money on their salty, shitty food. Win win for them.

Now, I know how loud and proud a loser like you gets to say redneck without reprecutions of any kind, but who else other than white trash rednecks just adore fried Chicken?

Also, while you are at it with your hypocrisy, ignorance and demented brain, can you guess how the hood feels about gays and homo marriage?

Go ahead, take a guess. Every day some white leftist elite trust fund loser like you reveals how little you actually know about the hood.

You see, growing up in the hood, I know exactly how they overwhelmingly feel about it.

Remember when losers like you thought the black Community in LA were going to vote in favor of prop 8? LOL, then you needed to make excuse after excuse as to why they didn't support it. That includes Latino neighborhoods.

You and every loser like you have no clue. Stick to your ignorance, and your pathetic hypocritical behavior. Don't worry. There are no repercussions for calling white conservatives rednecks or insult Christians. Cause even though muslims, Buddhists, and Hindus reject homosexuality along with the black and Latino hoods, we live in a world that is made for people that are not cursed with self awareness.

Have fun.
You are misinformed

Chick-fil-a does not sell fried chicken

Their menu is lean and very heathy

I will miss eating there

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

Are you on drugs? How do you think they cook their nuggets?

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

The same way homosexuals cook their nuggets

But CFA does not sell fried chicken as the other liberal claimed

Have fun.
Thank you for your thoughtful comment, owl.
So only black folks like fried chicken and suck on the bones and therefore could not possibly be rednecks if they frequent Chick-fil-A. Got it.
Hey, you might want to reword that last part of your last sentence.
Oh and by the way, their food is still salty and shitty.
Uhhhh, where did I say Only black "folks" like fried Chicken?

The main reason I cannot or we can never have a "real conversation" with you left wing white elitist hypocritical losers is because you shift arguments right in the middle of your hypocrisy and double talk. You all shift like the sands of Egypt.

You are nothing more than a blind hypocrite.

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

Their nuggets are chicken and they are fried...aka fried chicken.

Their chicken patty is fried...aka fried chicken

View attachment 290940
when liberals boycott conservative businesses to force that business to change its' policies......is that BULLYING?

when conservatives boycott liberal business to force that business to change it's policies is THAT bullying?
This is bullying

As you continue to insist that "liberals boycotting conservatives is BULLYING but conservatives boycotting liberals is FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM" you will always be an idiot.

Its bullying

Does that go for abortion clinics also?

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

"I will miss eating there"

will you be boycotting them for being "too liberal"?

will you be BULLYING them for being too "PC"?

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

Its bullying

Mainly blacks are aborted. Not that you care.

Funny

Being gay is not criminal.

Do the animals that exhibit homosexual behavior also make the choice to so or did nature make them that way?
Being gay is not criminal

And thanks to the unelected liberal judges acting gay with another man is no loner a crime either

But it should be
Everybody knows being HAPPY isn't a crime.
Homosexuals are among the unhappiest people in society

And the transgenders even more
That's true, and they have one of the highest rates of suicide.

So why do people call them happy/gay? Might as well call the sun, ice cube, or call a car, balloon.

Homo is short for homosexual. There should be nothing wrong with calling them homos.

Con is short for Conservative. Seems fitting doesn't it?
No, you're deflection isn't fitting. You have no legitimate rebuttal.

Typical leftist fail.

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

Its bullying

Funny

I'm pro-life.......not that it stopped you from walking off the pier.

A link to support your claim that "in the good old days" gays were almost never "rousted in the privacy of their homes". Ever hear of Lawrence v Texas?

In 1998, John Geddes Lawrence Jr. was arrested along with an acquaintance at his apartment in Harris County, Texas, when sheriff's deputies found them engaging in sexual intercourse​
I said “in most cases” and I stand by that

Lawrence was the perfect case for liberals to appeal because it did involve the privacy of the man’s home

And that was the injustice libs rallied against

Never mind that most homos were arrested in public bathrooms and the park, not only with other gays, but making advances to any man that walked in

Now we have transvestite freaks reading stories to young children and showing them their penis at the public library

Showing them their penis? Link?
I dont have a link

It was a topic on this forum just last week

The man dressed as a woman was wearing no underpants and showing his makes genitals to the children he was reading to

So you "heard" something you don't know is true, and can't link to it. Uh huh....
It was documented at the time

Here is a similar incident though not the one I was referring to before

Transgender reveal in kindergarten class leaves parents feeling "betrayed" - CBS News

And there are hundreds if not thousands such abuses of children by homosexusls going on all over the country

So you lied. There wasn’t anyone showing their genitalia.

No child was abused in the article you posted.

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

While technically true youare being misleading

KFC sells fried chicken

So does Churches and many others

They bread chicken peices and fry them

Nuggets are processed chicken parts

Besides what CFA is famous for is the grilled chicken sandwich

Have you and the other lib never been to CFA because they were not homosexual sycophants?

If so you can have my place in line

bon appétit

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

Its bullying

The abortion clinic pickets have largely ended due to lack of public support

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

"I will miss eating there"

will you be boycotting them for being "too liberal"?

will you be BULLYING them for being too "PC"?
I will not be blocking their doors and harassing their customers like the homosexual mafia is doing

Have fun.
You are misinformed

I will miss eating there

While technically true youare being misleading

KFC sells fried chicken

So does Churches and many others

They bread chicken peices and fry them

Nuggets are processed chicken parts

Besides what CFA is famous for is the grilled chicken sandwich

Have you and the other lib never been to CFA because they were not homosexual sycophants?

If so you can have my place in line

bon appétit

Their most famous sandwich is a FRIED chicken patty on a bun.

The same kind Popeyes is now touting. Get out more...

Its bullying

Funny

I'm pro-life.......not that it stopped you from walking off the pier.
There is some good in everyone

View attachment 290940

This is bullying

Its bullying

The abortion clinic pickets have largely ended due to lack of public support

That really wasn't my question. There are few or no protests at Chick Fil A right now either.

I said “in most cases” and I stand by that

Lawrence was the perfect case for liberals to appeal because it did involve the privacy of the man’s home

And that was the injustice libs rallied against

Never mind that most homos were arrested in public bathrooms and the park, not only with other gays, but making advances to any man that walked in

Now we have transvestite freaks reading stories to young children and showing them their penis at the public library

Showing them their penis? Link?
I dont have a link

It was a topic on this forum just last week

The man dressed as a woman was wearing no underpants and showing his makes genitals to the children he was reading to

So you "heard" something you don't know is true, and can't link to it. Uh huh....
It was documented at the time

Here is a similar incident though not the one I was referring to before

Transgender reveal in kindergarten class leaves parents feeling "betrayed" - CBS News

And there are hundreds if not thousands such abuses of children by homosexusls going on all over the country

So you lied. There wasn’t anyone showing their genitalia.

No child was abused in the article you posted.
Displaying your male parts is a use of children

The man should have been arrested
Ike any common flasher

Last edited:

Forum List

Back