Chicken Shit Kamala Harris Just Accused The Judicial Committee Of Unsafe Practices At The Hearing

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, acting like a coward, decided not to show up at the hearing, but at a remote site because she's too scared of the flu to show up in person....and the first thing out of her mouth was that the Republicans were being reckless.

I think the fact that her scared ass was allowed to spew her bile from a remote site puts this comment to a lie.

CNN journalist Karens are acting like assholes in the halls outside of the hearing as we speak.

They act like all Republicans are infected.

I think that every journalist is acting suspicious....and that they need to make sure that they aren't allowed inside the chambers and especially not near the judge's desk. This will keep them from spreading their COVID all over the place.

Last edited:
I believe the Dems are going to use the unsafe health practice as an excuse to delay the Judiciary Committee vote to confirm ACB, which might be as early as next week. Which might not work if the Committee Chairman (Lindsey Graham) changes the rules to allow the vote as long as they have a majority of committee members. Current rules require at least 2 Dems to be present before the vote can take place.

And of course when the confirmation reaches the full Senate, Schumer will use every trick in the book to delay the vote. The question then becomes what can McConnell do to push through the vote anyway before election day. There will probably be some procedures to exempt the confirmation from the usual Senate proceedings.

Last edited:
What is the matter with Republicans allowing a man with COVID ten days ago to attend a live meeting?

No wonder why so many in Trumps circle are infected

What is the matter with Republicans allowing a man with COVID ten days ago to attend a live meeting?

Are you saying the CDC guidelines are Bullshit now?

Since Trump hamstrung the CDC, I have little faith in the CDC

Especially if they declare a person free and clear ten days after a diagnosis with no need to wear a mask.

No thanks
I will keep my distance

Are you saying the CDC guidelines are Bullshit now?

Since Trump hamstrung the CDC, I have little faith in the CDC

Especially if they declare a person free and clear ten days after a diagnosis with no need to wear a mask.

No thanks
I will keep my distance
Good, don't want to be near you anyway.

Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, acting like a coward, decided not to show up at the hearing, but at a remote site because she's too scared of the flu to show up in person....and the first thing out of her mouth was that the Republicans were being reckless.

I think the fact that her scared ass was allowed to spew her bile from a remote site puts this comment to a lie.

CNN journalist Karens are acting like assholes in the halls outside of the hearing as we speak.

I think that every journalist is acting suspicious....and that they need to make sure that they aren't allowed inside the chambers and especially not near the judge's desk. This will keep them from spreading their COVID all over the place.

OK...Declare the hearing over with....Go directly to the floor vote.

The Democrats are building a narrative that this process is illegitimate. Therefore, they will continually spout the lie that Barrett is illegitimate.

Stay on topic commie.
WTF is the matter with you Assholes???

Republicans are getting killed for their feeble response to COVID and they keep doubling down on the Stupid

Quarantine!
Wear a Freaking Mask!

Presidential candidate Kamala Harris, acting like a coward

That's exactly it. The Dims ENTIRE ELECTION GAMBIT now is between Camela lying through her teeth to the public acting like Pravda testing the stupidity of the voters with blatant bullshit and all of the media treating all republicans as infectious animals, lepers not even safe coming within 100 feet of.

Stay on topic commie.
WTF is the matter with you Assholes???

Republicans are getting killed for their feeble response to COVID and they keep doubling down on the Stupid

Quarantine!
Wear a Freaking Mask!

Fuck off.

Here is Sweden...you know....the NO LOCKDOWN group.

1602544627961.png

Kameltoe can out blow any whistleblower out there.

Safe practices??? That box has been worked on by a lot of men. It is not a safe place either.

Forum List

Back