Kamala Is Snapping At Everyone Over The Southern Border.....Feeling Guilty Much?

Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her. I also would like to point out that not only is she derelict in her duties....but criminally negligent. Biden basically stuck her with this Shit-Sandwich.....and she's not dealing with it well.

Harris' public meltdown has been a pleasure to watch so far. I hope it gets much, much worse for her.

All they have to do is hide the bitch in the basement like they do Biden and then do features on how wonderful she is. The bad feelings just seem to melt away.

Listening to media coverage of the retard this week overseas is enough to make me want to puke. It's so ridiculously biased. They give Fawning Press a whole new name.

Did you just call the VP a bitch, little boy? You speak like that in my presence and you'll wish you'd been run over by a bus.

You shut your vile mouth right now, traitor boy. You're moving fast toward a brick wall as it is. Check yourself, ratboy.

Why does anyone care if she goes to the border? She won't do anything about it which is why the governor here said he was building a barrier starting where Trump left off and people who own land at the river are donating land for it.
A criminal waste of public funds, for a useless wall which serves only as a monument to white-right racism. Why don't they just put up a statue of Robt. E Lee (the vile traitor) at the border? That'll scare those immigrants!

What do you suggest be done about the border? Since the USA is responsible for most of the problems in Central America, how about y'all take RESPONSIBILITY for the shit you do and stop whining like the spoiled crybaby arrested-adolescent treasonous punks you are.

Everyone seems to have one question on their minds when they interview Kamala Harris. When are you going to the border? Her responses are both ridiculous and if not downright rude. The latest example of this snippy attitude is when she snapped at a UNIVISION journalist who asked the VP selectee when she was going to the border.

Harris must have thought she was talking to a Trump Adm official being questioned in a congressional hearing when she cut the woman off say, "I'm Not Finished!!".

She thinks she can get away with conducting herself with everyone else the way she did with Trump officials....but I don't think this "Let Them Eat Cake" attitude flies with people who she wants to like her. I also would like to point out that not only is she derelict in her duties....but criminally negligent. Biden basically stuck her with this Shit-Sandwich.....and she's not dealing with it well.

Going to the border accomplishes nothing. It is the sort of empty symbolism braindead Yanks adore. Harris went to talk to Central American leaders, which is far more productive, if anything can be. Those leaders, being the ones installed by USA interference, the USA having skunked democracy in all 3 countries, are mostly useless, but just what would Republicans do about this? Put kids in cages? And otherwise, nothing?

Making white-right Republiklan voters happy by abusing brown people is hardly a solution. They're all quivering with angst now that they can't lynch black people, so they need SOMEONE to abuse or they'll snap and commit even more white-right terrorist mass shootings!

We need more Central Americans here and fewer Trump traitors!

Why do politicians go anywhere, like to a place where whether has devistated an area?

It is to show they give a damn. Also, it provides them an added human element of empathy when witnessing human suffering.

But since Kamala has neither empathy for them nor gives a damn she made the right decision, which is to flip them all the bird and not go.

Then why was she in Central America? Addressing the issue, not grandstanding. Remember Melanis (that vile soulless bitch) at the border with a "Does Anyone Really Care?" message on her coat? What a lowlife demonic piece of shit, reflecting the demonic soul of her Russian-asset husband.

STFU

Harris' public meltdown has been a pleasure to watch so far. I hope it gets much, much worse for her.

Then you are a traitor, wishing for the Administration to fail, and salivating for an orange dictator.

You need to start packing for Russia, traitor. And don't EVER spew your vile shit in my presence, for your own good.

And why isn't Barr in prison yet? Well he may be given recent revelations regarding attempts to overturn the election by him and his Orange Boss the Psychotic Narcissist White-Right Russian-Asset Trumpolini.

I think it probably has to get worse for her because she isn't smart enough to prevent it. Short of resorting to Biden's basement trick, Harris doesn't have a chance of regaining credibility. What university gave this moron a degree?

Going to the border accomplishes nothing. It is the sort of empty symbolism braindead Yanks adore. Harris went to talk to Central American leaders, which is far more productive, if anything can be. Those leaders, being the ones installed by USA interference, the USA having skunked democracy in all 3 countries, are mostly useless, but just what would Republicans do about this? Put kids in cages? And otherwise, nothing?

Making white-right Republiklan voters happy by abusing brown people is hardly a solution. They're all quivering with angst now that they can't lynch black people, so they need SOMEONE to abuse or they'll snap and commit even more white-right terrorist mass shootings!

We need more Central Americans here and fewer Trump traitors!

Why do politicians go anywhere, like to a place where whether has devistated an area?

It is to show they give a damn. Also, it provides them an added human element of empathy when witnessing human suffering.

But since Kamala has neither empathy for them nor gives a damn she made the right decision, which is to flip them all the bird and not go.

And you're probably one of those folks that said Trump acted UN-presidential.

I think it probably has to get worse for her because she isn't smart enough to prevent it. Short of resorting to Biden's basement trick, Harris doesn't have a chance of regaining credibility. What university gave this moron a degree?

You don't have to be brilliant to get a degree....just complete all of the assignments and pass all of the tests.....and maybe if you screw the prof....he'll give you an 'A'.

the MSM wants everyone to think this isn't happening.
Nobody respects these amateurs.
I bet even super partisan Mac1958 is embarrassed by people like Harris that he voted for in 2020
You have now tagged me out of nowhere several times over the last few days. Am I really this far up in your head?

Your fixation on me is almost certainly not healthy.

Please get me out of your head. It's not a very pleasant place to be.

Harris needs to do what she claimed she could do and that is lead. Either lead like you claimed or resign, just two choices.

You have now tagged me out of nowhere several times over the last few days. Am I really this far up in your head?
Does the spotlight make you uncomfortable?

I wonder why?

Politics used to be more fun for the lib fence sitters who enjoyed democrat policy but with none of the guilt for democrat stupidity

But then Trump came along and flushed you out of the weeds

He did not play the docile, compliant republican who refused to defend himself from democrat lies

And you havent been the same since

Yes, I will hold you to account for EVERYTHING associated with biden whether you like it or not

Does the spotlight make you uncomfortable?

I wonder why?

Politics used to be more fun for the lib fence sitters who enjoyed democrat policy but with none of the guilt for democrat stupidity

But then Trump came along and flushed you out of the weeds

He did not play the docile, compliant republican who refused to defend himself from democrat lies

And you havent been the same since

Yes, I will hold you to account for EVERYTHING associated with biden whether you like it or not
So you're another one who thinks that voting for someone means I have to agree with everything they say and do.

Like a mindless, cowardly, obedient little sheep.

I'm so glad I didn't turn out like you.

you're another one who thinks that voting for someone means I have to agree with everything they say and do.
It makes you responsible for everything they say or do

In case you dont know, that the same standard you have always held - and still do hold - trump voters too

I am proud to be associated with trump and I can take the poisoned darts from the left

But clearly you are ashamed of biden and now have to spend part of your time running away from him

you're another one who thinks that voting for someone means I have to agree with everything they say and do.
It makes you responsible for everything they say or do

In case you dont know, that the same standard you have always held - and still do hold - trump voters too

I am proud to be associated with trump and I can take the poisoned darts from the left

But clearly you are ashamed of biden and now have to spend part of your time running away from him
So glad I'm not a sheep.

Okay, carry on.

All they have to do is hide the bitch in the basement like they do Biden and then do features on how wonderful she is. The bad feelings just seem to melt away.

Listening to media coverage of the retard this week overseas is enough to make me want to puke. It's so ridiculously biased. They give Fawning Press a whole new name.

Did you just call the VP a bitch, little boy? You speak like that in my presence and you'll wish you'd been run over by a bus.

You shut your vile mouth right now, traitor boy. You're moving fast toward a brick wall as it is. Check yourself, ratboy.

Did you get this upset when people were calling Melania a whore and a slut or is your anger just reserved for a select few?

Suck my dick...fag.

Is she calling them "nasty women"?

That's Nurse Jill's department:

More importantly, do you agree with Harris that Joe Biden is a racist, or was she wrong?

That whore makes me wanna vomit.
You're sickening, boy. You're a traitor. You Republiscum hate democracy and worship a semi-literate narcissist piece of orange feces. You are not even human, and I will treat you accordingly.

You stinking Russian-asset white-right anti-Constitutional piece of trash. Now go slap whoever raised you to be a treasonous racist pig, little boy. And then get out of my country.

You're the worst Russian troll ever. LOL

Is she calling them "nasty women"?

That's Nurse Jill's department:

More importantly, do you agree with Harris that Joe Biden is a racist, or was she wrong?

He's still a racist....but so is she.

Forum List

Back