🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CHIEFS WIN MUTHURFUCKUS! Trump next!

Jeez...Don't turn into a Red Sox/Patriots hooligan asshole.

Too late.

He gave up early in the 4th. Quit on his team
The games over, he said. Now he's being a bitch all over the board.
Such a pouty old man and a terrible winner.

Congrats to the Chiefs.

5e378fd3220000350423d76e.jpeg

KANSAS CITY CHAMPS!

I am most happy for Coach Andy Reid.

Kansas-City-Chiefs-Andy-Reid-640x427.jpg

Too late.

Congrats to the Chiefs.
I was concerned like any SMART fan would be. Had the niners converted for first downs with their run game it was over.

Fortunately they failed.

Congratulations to both teams. The Kansas City Chiefs just had the better score at the end of the game.

The Forty-Niners worked very hard to have gotten to the championship game. They did all they could to win.

Sometimes, one team has a better night than the other one had. Other times, it's a matter of just hanging in there and remembering the basics of preventing the other team from scoring and not letting the other team stop you from scoring.

And sometimes, the team who wins does everything just a little bit better than the other championship team.

May all the fans who went there take home a lot of joy for getting to see such magnificent athletes doing all they could to win for their city/state/country, and playing against worthy opponents.

They earned the highest honor you can get in the sport--getting to the final game of the season. Out of hundreds of professionals on competing teams, just 22 got to start the 2020 Superbowl.

Back when I was really into the NFL I had such a dislike of the 49'ers that my favorite team was whoever played them on game day... Coach Andy Reid is due the respect...

Too late.

Congrats to the Chiefs.
I was concerned like any SMART fan would be. Had the niners converted for first downs with their run game it was over.

Fortunately they failed.

Forum List

Back