🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Children of Immigrants Denied Citizenship

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
"Even in the darkest hours of Texas’ history of discrimination, officials never denied birth certificates to Hispanic children of immigrants.”

Texas shows ivories. Such actions are out of tune with the Constitution. But local authorities started to act their own way. And I think they act right, these mothers seem to have no documents that confirm they live in the US legally anyhow. What do you think?

Texas Denies Birth Certificates to Children of Immigrants

"Even in the darkest hours of Texas’ history of discrimination, officials never denied birth certificates to Hispanic children of immigrants.”

Texas shows ivories. Such actions are out of tune with the Constitution. But local authorities started to act their own way. And I think they act right, these mothers seem to have no documents that confirm they live in the US legally anyhow. What do you think?

go gripe to your dicktator Obama. He's now re-writing all our laws on immigration and is FLOODING us out with Illegal Immigrants where all the money is going. oh wait. you don't care about that. just dumping on Texas was more important

omg, even in the darkest hours of Texas history. MY GAWD.

you people are such drama queens

omg, even in the darkest hours of Texas history. MY GAWD.

you people are such drama queens
53d68555075716fd3772e753cd2fe160.jpg

Such actions are out of tune with the Constitution.

ORLY?

Misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution

Quite simply, the Fourteenth Amendment currently is being interpreted to grant automatic birthright citizenship to children born in the United States of illegal alien parents (called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency). This clearly is contrary to the original intent of Congress and the States in ratifying the Fourteenth Amendment.

While it has been the practice to bestow citizenship to children of illegal aliens, this has never been ruled on by the Supreme Court.

Professors Peter Schuck and Rogers Smith have noted1 that:

"The present guarantee under American law of automatic birthright citizenship to the children of illegal aliens can operate...as one more incentive to illegal migration and violation by nonimmigrant aliens already here [.] When this attraction is combined with the powerful lure of the expanded entitlements conferred upon citizen children and their families by the modern welfare state, the total incentive effect of birthright citizenship may well become significant."

ndeed, the consequences of this practice are significant. Read more about the consequences.

References
1. Professors Peter Schuck and Rogers Smith, "Consensual Citizenship" (Chronicles, July 1992)

Misinterpretation of the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution - Fourteenth Amendment - anchor babies and birthright citizenship - interpretations and misinterpretations - US Constitution

go gripe to your dicktator Obama. He's now re-writing all our laws on immigration and is FLOODING us out with Illegal Immigrants where all the money is going. oh wait. you don't care about that. just dumping on Texas was more important
How ignorant can you be? There is no flood of immigrants. And not a single policy of this President has made it easier for an illegal to get into the country. The changes are addressed at about 4 or 5 million who have been here for more than five years and who have lived law abiding lives while here.

How ignorant can you be? There is no flood of immigrants. And not a single policy of this President has made it easier for an illegal to get into the country. The changes are addressed at about 4 or 5 million who have been here for more than five years and who have lived law abiding lives while here.

Eyes Wide Shut, eh?

There may not be a flood of illegals where you live, but there certainly is a flood of illegals in Texas and the other border states.

Perhaps it is you that is ignoring or not paying attention to your Presidents policy of allowing a flood of immigrants to come to America?

Allowing 30 million new immigrants to come to America while over 90 million Americans are still unemployed is the height of idiocy.

Eyes Wide Shut, eh?

There may not be a flood of illegals where you live, but there certainly is a flood of illegals in Texas and the other border states.

Perhaps it is you that is ignoring or not paying attention to your Presidents policy of allowing a flood of immigrants to come to America?

Allowing 30 million new immigrants to come to America while over 90 million Americans are still unemployed is the height of idiocy.
No, I just know that these claims are false. And I know, based on reading your comments over the last couple of weeks, that you are severely mentally disturbed, hateful, bigoted asshole.

Eyes Wide Shut, eh?

No, I just know that these claims are false. And I know, based on reading your comments over the last couple of weeks, that you are severely mentally disturbed, hateful, bigoted asshole.

You're more than welcome to prove what I posted is false using supported facts and as for your argumentum ad hominem (attack the messenger) slander of me, it's obvious you are a low information person and are projecting your negative faults onto me.

Like we need MORE anchor babies to support...SMH....
Actually, we do need younger, working citizens to support social security. They are citizens just like you. Only likely smarter.

0bama has ensured our younger, working citizens will be extremely lucky if they can find minimum wage service jobs. 0bama has ensured that what minimum wage service jobs there are will be going to his illegals.

were i live you would never know if there was a "flood" of illegals.....but then where i live they have always been around.....and you also learn that the great majority of those illegals are not like the far right says they are.....

Actually, we do need younger, working citizens to support social security. They are citizens just like you. Only likely smarter.
There are now more illegals than unemployed workers...sure that's helpful to the workers trying to find work. We need more of the same racial stock that helped build America. There are plenty of white south Africans that need a home free of genocide.

Eyes Wide Shut, eh?

30 million new immigrants? Just what policies are you talking about which brought 30 million immigrants to the country, and are you only including illegal immigrants?

I've no idea if paddymurphy knows what he is talking about, but I do know that the onus is on you to prove your claim rather than anyone else to disprove it.

Refusing to issue a birth certificate doesn't change the child's status as an American citizen.

It just makes life far, far more difficult for that child. Now the parents will have go through all sorts of hoops in order to use alternative methods to establish the children's place and time of birth.

Kudo's for Texas- that will show those American children that are born to illegal aliens!

There are now more illegals than unemployed workers...sure that's helpful to the workers trying to find work. We need more of the same racial stock that helped build America. There are plenty of white south Africans that need a home free of genocide.

There are more illegals than unemployed workers? I guess you don't agree with Bobby1250's 90 million unemployed number than, unless you are saying there are more than 90 million illegal immigrants in the country.

0bama has ensured our younger, working citizens will be extremely lucky if they can find minimum wage service jobs. 0bama has ensured that what minimum wage service jobs there are will be going to his illegals.
His illegals, and then they were Bush's illegals, Clinton's, Bush's, Reagan's....etc...

Forum List

Back