🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Children of Immigrants Denied Citizenship

There is a fix.

States need to get together to amend the amendment that says anyone born in this country is automatically a citizen.

The US is the only country in the world that does this.

The amendment was put in to protect the children of ex slaves. It was put in to ensure they were recognized as American citizens.

That amendment isn't needed any more and should be changed.

If that were done then all these illegal immigrant babies being born wouldn't be US citizens and entitled to nothing in the way of social services.

I'm surprised the States haven't done it already.

There is a fix.

States need to get together to amend the amendment that says anyone born in this country is automatically a citizen.

The US is the only country in the world that does this.

The amendment was put in to protect the children of ex slaves. It was put in to ensure they were recognized as American citizens.

That amendment isn't needed any more and should be changed.

If that were done then all these illegal immigrant babies being born wouldn't be US citizens and entitled to nothing in the way of social services.

I'm surprised the States haven't done it already.

and they need to do it. like Yesterday

Like we need MORE anchor babies to support...SMH....
Actually, we do need younger, working citizens to support social security. They are citizens just like you. Only likely smarter.
There are now more illegals than unemployed workers...sure that's helpful to the workers trying to find work. We need more of the same racial stock that helped build America. There are plenty of white south Africans that need a home free of genocide.

There are more illegals than unemployed workers? I guess you don't agree with Bobby1250's 90 million unemployed number than, unless you are saying there are more than 90 million illegal immigrants in the country.

Illegal Immigrants 1.7 Million More Illegals In U.S. Than Unemployed Americans US Headlines Global News

Forum List

Back