China for first time backs UN resolution in which "russia" is called aggressor

I’m wide awake. In case you hadn’t noticed, there isn’t a single PLA base in Taiwan, and Xi Jinping’s orders carry no weight there.
Who cares? you can refute facts as much as you want to - it's your errant personal opinion, nothing else.
Oct. 25, 1971

Who cares? you can refute facts as much as you want to - it's your errant personal opinion, nothing else.
Oct. 25, 1971

If the PRC can’t actually exert any control over Taiwan, it’s not part of China, sorry.

If the PRC can’t actually exert any control over Taiwan, it’s not part of China, sorry.
You can refute facts as much as you want to - it's your errant personal opinion, nothing else.
Oct. 25, 1971
The PRC also did not exert any control over HK and Macau, neither did the PRC maintain military bases there - before the handover. HK, Macau and Taiwan underlay the UN and USA acknowledged status, one country two systems. Represented solely by Beijing. (aka PRC)
Now stop wasting my time.

You can refute facts as much as you want to - it's your errant personal opinion, nothing else.
Oct. 25, 1971
The PRC also did not exert any control over HK and Macau, neither did the PRC maintain military bases there - before the handover. HK, Macau and Taiwan underlay the UN and USA acknowledged status, one country two systems. Represented solely by Beijing. (aka PRC)
Now stop wasting my time.

Yes, until Britain handed over Hong Kong it was not a part of China. Duh.

If China wants Taiwan it is going to have to take it by force.

Yes, until Britain handed over Hong Kong it was not a part of China. Duh.
HK was 100% Chinese territory on lease (99 years) just as Macau. And therefore neither the PRC nor the ROC ever retracted their rightful claim.
If China wants Taiwan it is going to have to take it by force.
No need - unless the USA incites the present Taipei government to call out independence. And even then, there are other means - unless the USA would totally erupt the situation via stationing US military on Taiwanese aka China's territory.

HK was 100% Chinese territory on lease (99 years) just as Macau. And therefore neither the PRC nor the ROC ever retracted their rightful claim.

No need - unless the USA incites the present Taipei government to call out independence. And even then, there are other means - unless the USA would totally erupt the situation via stationing US military on Taiwanese aka China's territory.

And yet they had no control over it. That’s like saying Mongolia was part of China in the 1930s.

The Taiwanese sure don’t see it as China’s territory, and Beijing has no ability to force them to obey.

Tell us all about them if you hang about with that type .
When did you first become a Nazi ?

I have never heard of a Nazi living for more than a few minutes in the company of Russians .

Aside from your lame attempts to attack me, here's an article:

"Notorious Russian nationalist Igor Mangushev shot dead in Ukraine"

"Mangushev emerged from a neo-Nazi movement to co-found private mercenary group Yenot (raccoon)."

You never heard, which means after your "extensive research" of doing NOTHING, you haven't heard, so you just assume..... typical.

China's motivation

the leading Moscow imperialist Girkin on this subject >

FvGcxB6aEAAOWUO

Forum List

Back