China is mocking the leftists in America

lol and the most obnoxious of China Joe's Cadre supporters will be purged when the regime consolidates, same as Lenin murdered masses of people, Stalin in his turn, Mao was still murdering masses of people until the day he died, and of course the Mad Midget in NK still murders as a matter of routine.

Take this China:

china man.jpg

Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

I think most on this board are and on this I 1000000000% agree with China.

Donald have them whatever they wanted nutter butter. So his creepy daughter could get Chinese parents.

mans let’s remember Donald has the secret vhinese back account.
So who did China laugh at, trumpkin?

• Banned
Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

Donald have them whatever they wanted nutter butter. So his creepy daughter could get Chinese parents.

What makes her creepy? She looks totally fuckable to me....

• Banned
Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

My son has predicted that, given the impact of the pandemic on the US, China will feel empowered to make a move on Taiwan. And the US will have no leverage other than military. WWIII. :(

I sure hope he's wrong. The last time he made a wild prediction like this was last January when he told me that COVID-19 would spread worldwide, kill millions and hit the US worst of all. :( :(

Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

My son has predicted that, given the impact of the pandemic on the US, China will feel empowered to make a move on Taiwan. And the US will have no leverage other than military. WWIII. :(

I sure hope he's wrong. The last time he made a wild prediction like this was last January when he told me that COVID-19 would spread worldwide, kill millions and hit the US worst of all. :( :(
A real life Nosterdaumus?

Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

A real life Nosterdaumus?
No. Just a smart-ass kid who got lucky once. (fingers-crossed)

lol and the most obnoxious of China Joe's Cadre supporters will be purged when the regime consolidates, same as Lenin murdered masses of people, Stalin in his turn, Mao was still murdering masses of people until the day he died, and of course the Mad Midget in NK still murders as a matter of routine.
Aye, 'useful idiots' temporarily.

Last edited:
Baizuo

Are YOU Baizuo?

I need a bot troll translator here.. STAT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back