China's Spy Balloon Fleet has Targeted 40 Countries

Those trying to trivialize a Chinese balloon flying across America are dangerous fools.

China accuses the US of information 'warfare' as the Biden administration says Beijing's spy balloon program has targeted 40 countries

Natalie Musumeci
Feb 9, 2023, 10:44 AM
  • China has targeted more than 40 countries with its surveillance balloon program, the US said.
  • The Pentagon has said the surveillance program extends across five continents.
  • China denied this and accused the US of waging information "warfare" on Beijing.
Or I have a pretty good bead on what my problems are... and China isn't one of them.

Or as my girlfriend would say, "Nǐ shìgè báichī!"

I think there are a lot of Right wingers who want to make an enemy out of China, a country that really isn't a threat to us.

Again, when big corporations stop making things there, then we can talk.
We were supposed to hate Russia and China several decades ago when I was a child. I didn`t hate them then and I`m not going to hate them now. Our biggest threat comes from the insurrectionists right here.

Or I have a pretty good bead on what my problems are... and China isn't one of them.

Or as my girlfriend would say, "Nǐ shìgè báichī!"

I think there are a lot of Right wingers who want to make an enemy out of China, a country that really isn't a threat to us.

Again, when big corporations stop making things there, then we can talk.
well some people would actually like to get paid to sell off their country….i see you are willing to be a traitor for free

328505849_580409540319309_181403316360799739_n.jpg

well some people would actually like to get paid to sell off their country….i see you are willing to be a traitor for free

The people who sold off our country are the rich people who closed down all the factories in this country and moved them to China.

You know, like Trump who made his clothing in China, even his fucking MAGA hats.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why China is my enemy.

I asked you to prove that Biden is receiving bribes from China and you failed miserably.
Take a mulligan and try teeing it up again.
You refusing to accept reality isn’t my problem
10 percent for the big guy

No, his lawyers said that any data on that laptop was illegally disclosed, which it was.

Not quite the same thing.
haha no it wasn’t…sad and desperate attempt by hunter to defllect from his crimes

The people who sold off our country are the rich people who closed down all the factories in this country and moved them to China.

You know, like Trump who made his clothing in China, even his fucking MAGA hats.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why China is my enemy.
the dems shipped manufacturing jobs to china…people went there to get hats made

trump waved a magic wand and got them back

i agree china isn’t the enemy of demafasict…they are your puppet masters

Show us the proof.
Okay.

Okay.

An opinion piece from Newsweek and 3 articles from the newspaper that Archie Bunker brought home. In any case, there`s no proof that Biden accepted bribes and if there was, the GQP would quit making asses of themselves over a laptop and charge him with something. What are they waiting for?

Maybe we should put the Space Force on the job of identifying when the balloons come into the US.

Okay.

If these are evidence of Biden accepting bribes why isn`t he being charged?

Just a point. The missiles used are AIM 9X Sidewinders which cost 450 thousand dollars each. Per Hour..F 16 costs 27, 000 dollars, F 18 costs 31, 000 dollars, F 22 costs 86, 000 dollars and F 35 costs 42, 000 dollars an hour. A cheaper way may help for low-cost balloons.

Forum List

Back