🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chip Roy, Come on down!

I am really starting to like this guy.

"If Newt Gingrich wants to pick up the phone and call me, then he might actually know the facts. You might have been speaker 25 years ago, but you don’t know the facts right now and you’re parroting the talking points that are being shoved through the system in this town, that are being fed by the big spending machine that has been driving this country into the ditch," he said.

"I don’t have any time for listening to fossils, sitting on Fox News, making their money on their contracts, coming out and talking about things they don’t know anything about," Roy added.

mic_drop_2750.png
Chip Roy actually liked a tweet i sent praising him on Christmas day last year. are you jealous or impressed? or both? get your butt on twitter, boy!

What do you mean?
let me give you an example to give you an idea, when he nominated Byron Donalds to be speaker, Roy said Donalds should be speaker because he's a man of faith who became Christian at 21, and then Roy quoted scripture, and then he quoted Martin Luther King

I am really starting to like this guy.

"If Newt Gingrich wants to pick up the phone and call me, then he might actually know the facts. You might have been speaker 25 years ago, but you don’t know the facts right now and you’re parroting the talking points that are being shoved through the system in this town, that are being fed by the big spending machine that has been driving this country into the ditch," he said.

"I don’t have any time for listening to fossils, sitting on Fox News, making their money on their contracts, coming out and talking about things they don’t know anything about," Roy added.

mic_drop_2750.png
Gigrich is a has-been twatwaffle, whom only Fakes Nooz lemmings will listen to.

good job by Roy to nominate someone other than Jim Jordan for Speaker...JIM JORDAN DOESN'T WANT TO BE SPEAKER, HE WANTS TO BE JUDICIARY CHAIRMAN...Jordan's whole gimmick is questioning liberals...he recently made a liberal literally shake in fear by quoting lies from his book

Kinzinger on CNN:
"But but the 20 if you're Chip Roy, these folks

you're going to say, well, wait, we want our chips.

And we just we just we just negotiated this.

The new person is going to come in and say, that was the old guy, not with me."

As I keep saying, the GOP has a lot of parallels to the Jacobins. They keep eating their own as they become more and more radicalized.

And now good ol' Newt Gingrich is on the menu! :auiqs.jpg:

Chip Roy's efforts the last 36-48 hours deserve great credit, as he swung into action to bridge some of the issues. He did not use this occasion to fundraise, to even scores, etc., etc. He was among the 20 who acted purely out of principle.

Unfortunately, even he was unable to bring along the remaining 7, two of whom have been doing fundraising, one of whom received $2 million from McCarthy's PAC but turned on him.

There's really nothing of substance left for these 7 to continue to holdout that is principled

Forum List

Back