Chris Christie Is FINISHED....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
At least with the voters in Michigan and Wisconsin after his bizarre hookup with CowPies owner/asshole, Jerry Jones since Thanksgiving. I believe he knows nobody is interested in him becoming president and he no longer cares. But it has been enjoyable watching his elation at the Lions getting screwed by the refs in Dallas to the tables being turned on him in Green Bay.

chris_christies.0.png

(He's in the middle window in the pic on the right doing his sulking Buddha imitation)

Not that the fat prick will take it laying down.....I'd avoid being on a bridge into NYC this afternoon unless you're ready for a real long delay. :rolleyes-41:

• Banned
Meh, Cowboy fans are everywhere in the US. This will have zero impact.

He also smeared the Philadelphia fans by saying he wasn't worried about his reception in Green Bay......it will have significant impact....siding with anybody but your home team is suicide in politics.

He said he has always been a fan of the Cowboys. I guess he should be more like Hillary and pretend to like multiple teams just to appease everyone.

along with my dislike of christys rino politics I just can't stand the looks of that greasy looking outfit . I'd never vote for him , I'd rather vote for Hilary just to mess up the 'rino' supporters of Christy !!

When they panned to that shot of him in the orange sweater i thought they were pointing the camara at the Sun. Then I realize way to big. I know it is a bit frivolous to base a vote on his reaction to a football game but damn that was pathetic, as was the picking up of the flag after a perfectly legitimate call.

Voters will decide to vote for or against a man because of who his favorite football team is???

If true...its a symptom of why our population is doomed and we keep voting in fucked up politicians.

The best part of yesterdays game was missing the opportunity to watch Christie dry hump Jerry Jones' leg

Meh, Cowboy fans are everywhere in the US. This will have zero impact.

He also smeared the Philadelphia fans by saying he wasn't worried about his reception in Green Bay......it will have significant impact....

It will have zero impact. Nobody cares

That is not why it won't have zero impact. The reason it won't is, if he wins the primary, that he will be running against a democrat.

A lot of voters don't like the vibe Christie puts out.....he's a bully, can't control his impulses, and thinks it's all about him......given that and his arm around Obozo after the hurricane, this is another nail in the coffin....probably the fatal one.

At least with the voters in Michigan and Wisconsin after his bizarre hookup with CowPies owner/asshole, Jerry Jones since Thanksgiving. I believe he knows nobody is interested in him becoming president and he no longer cares. But it has been enjoyable watching his elation at the Lions getting screwed by the refs in Dallas to the tables being turned on him in Green Bay.

chris_christies.0.png

(He's in the middle window in the pic on the right doing his sulking Buddha imitation)

Not that the fat prick will take it laying down.....I'd avoid being on a bridge into NYC this afternoon unless you're ready for a real long delay. :rolleyes-41:

Yes it has. I am still pissed about the Lions though.

Forum List

Back