Will Chris Christie Regret His Cowboy Hug?

No and why would it the Cowboys weren't playing either New York team.

He is hugging one of the worse of the 1 percenters.

And most of all i hate Dallas and Detroit got ripped.
The anti one percent crowd wouldn't be backing him anyway as for them picking up the flag that was crazy personally I think it was a make up call for the running into the kicker call against Dallas in the first half. They said before the game this was an officiating crew that had not worked together before and it showed.

eatin' hot dogs with Jerry and kissin' some big boy butt .. whats not to love for a tubby politician?

The anti one percent crowd wouldn't be backing him anyway as for them picking up the flag that was crazy personally I think it was a make up call for the running into the kicker call against Dallas in the first half. They said before the game this was an officiating crew that had not worked together before and it showed.

There was no foul in running into the kicker, that was the difference. Even if they called the 5 yard penalty it was still 4th down and they probably would have turned down the penalty.

It is different if a penalty isn't called, but to call it properly and then have the flag picked up tells me that maybe this ref wasn't told not to make such calls. Or they were not making that call all game but I find that doubtful.

It was a good call and for no explained reason they picked up the flag. On a play which is not review-able. It stinks but what else do you expect from the Cowboys?

There was no foul in running into the kicker, that was the difference. Even if they called the 5 yard penalty it was still 4th down and they probably would have turned down the penalty.

It is different if a penalty isn't called, but to call it properly and then have the flag picked up tells me that maybe this ref wasn't told not to make such calls. Or they were not making that call all game but I find that doubtful.

It was a good call and for no explained reason they picked up the flag. On a play which is not review-able. It stinks but what else do you expect from the Cowboys?
What do you mean what do you expect from the Cowboys? They didn't throw the flag or pick it up nor did they challenge on the play your starting to sound like Dean on this one.

What do you mean what do you expect from the Cowboys? They didn't throw the flag or pick it up nor did they challenge on the play your starting to sound like Dean on this one.

My gosh, have you ever seen a properly called play picked up? Ever? Especially in a game were one call made a HUGE difference? I am sorry for you being a Cowboys fan but it stunk up the whole league.

My gosh, have you ever seen a properly called play picked up? Ever? Especially in a game were one call made a HUGE difference? I am sorry for you being a Cowboys fan but it stunk up the whole league.
I have seen many bad calls and yes I have seen flags picked up it was a bad call but it's not some big conspiracy and at the end of the day that play was not the reason the Lions lost.

As soon as I saw the huge and the way the walking blimp was acting I said no way, go away.

1420479145444.cached.jpg

Images are important and memes matter—which is why the viral screen capture of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hugging Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is worth noting today.

In case you missed it, cameras captured Christie (an admitted longtime Cowboys fan) celebrating the Cowboys come-from-behind victory over the Detroit Lions in the owner’s box on Sunday night. GIFs were created. Tweets were sent. Jokes were made. It became a thing. But does it matter?

It matters not to me. I like when politicians do something they feel like doing, regardless of PC. It helps inform the voters sooner than later, of the real person, on the inside.

I have seen many bad calls and yes I have seen flags picked up it was a bad call but it's not some big conspiracy and at the end of the day that play was not the reason the Lions lost.

Why would they pick up a flag on a perfectly properly called play? I watched the previous playoff game and they had exactly the same type of play and it had a penalty called. As for an offensive player charging the field there has been a lot of less offenses called. Maybe it is not a conspiracy but it sure wears the uniform of one.

Forum List

Back