Chris Christie says 2024 primary will feature Trump, Tom Cotton, Hawley & Ted Cruz, & will force voters to choose between 'party of me or party of us'

And DeSantis is the only one you mentioned that has a shot as well.

Pence? Seriously?

I have a better chance then Pence.
Again, Mentor and Protege will be the last two left standing.
Everyone else is playing for third place...and this is more than two years before the election.

Do the USMB rightwingers agree w/Fat Christie on this, or nah?

Christie is a pretty sharp dude...everyone thought he was gonna be president before Bridgegate intervened
Are their any sharp dudes on the left who can say if the current president will run again or if he has any support in his own party? It's a far more important issue than what the former bridgegate fat dude thinks.

A federal law banning abortion is unconstitutional.
Is it under the current interpretation of the constitution?

It may be under your interpretation (or anyone's for that matter) but as the constitution is currently applied the feds ban all kinds of medical procedures. Indeed, they ban them ALL until the feds approve the procedure.

Why is abortion be different?

Is it under the current interpretation of the constitution?

It may be under your interpretation (or anyone's for that matter) but as the constitution is currently applied the feds ban all kinds of medical procedures. Indeed, they ban them ALL until the feds approve the procedure.

Why is abortion be different?
You want to add an amendment giving Congress the right to ban abortions? That is the only way it would work and that is NOT happening.

Chris Christie says 2024 primary will feature Trump, Tom Cotton, Hawley & Ted Cruz, & will force voters to choose between 'party of me or party of us'​

Trump is a juggernaut compared to those people.
DeSantis is his most formidable opponent, and an even more valuable ally (which is the most likely scenario).

Christie is a pretty sharp dude...everyone thought he was gonna be president before Bridgegate intervened

He has like zero chances of showing well below the Mason-Dixson Line (except maybe with some Yankees retired in Florida) ...
And will never be President ... :thup:

Christie also left himself off the list, even though he ran in 2016 and has recently made the rounds with other GOP leaders trying to wrest back control of the party from Trump.

I confess, I used to like Christie before 2016. Then I found out what a total and complete idiot he was.

You want to add an amendment giving Congress the right to ban abortions? That is the only way it would work and that is NOT happening.
No.

I repeat, what is the difference between the mountains of other healthcare regulations and outright bans/requirements for states to follow on other procedures. Restating your assertion whilst ignoring the question does not bolster your point. It only makes it look as though your assertion was not based on anything.

So, state why abortion cannot be banned/required at the federal level but a host of other medical procedures falls under their regulatory power.

Forum List

Back