Chris Cuomo is Taking Ivermectin - Seems to have had a vaccine revelation of sorts.

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
When on CNN, Chris routinely shamed people for not taking the vaccine and for taking ivermectin. It seems as though he has since done his own research and seen negative affects of the vaccine on his own health. Maybe he is waking up and the brainwashing is wearing off...who knows.

My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols...I do not fault myself for telling people at the time what the government was giving us as best practices...

I am going to tell you something else that is going to get you a lot of hits. I am taking a regular dose, whatever, of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman early on in COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is why? Everyone is going to say Joe Rogan was right. No, Joe Rogan was saying -- yeah we was right, but that's not what matters. What matters is the entire clinical community knew that Ivermectin couldn't hurt you. They knew it, Patrick. I know they knew it. How did I know it? Because now I am doing nothing but talking to these clinicians who at the time were overwhelmed but they weren't saying anything, not that they were hiding anything. But it's cheap, it's not owned by anybody and it's used as anti-microbial and an anti-viral in all these different ways and has been for a long time. My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients and it was working for them. So they were wrong to play scared on that. Didn't know it at the time, know it now, admit it now, reporting on it now.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._given_bad_information_early_on_in_covid.html

Maybe you didn't read the quote. He is taking Ivermectin and said that his doctor treated his family with it. Remember Democrats poo-pooing the idea?
Exactly. He is talking about Long Covid.

My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols.

thank you

Dr. Kelly Victory: AstraZeneca Pulls COVID-19 Vaccine, Chris Cuomo Promotes Ivermectin, Pigs Begin Flying & Hell Freezes Over w/ Viva Frei – Ask Dr. Drew​

Good for him (although is is probably random probability that he hasn't had it since moreso than Ivermectin working). Anyway I buy it regularly to dose the neighborhood foxes to treat their mange outbreak. It is pretty cheap I suppose. I get a syringe for $10 at tractor supply.

When on CNN, Chris routinely shamed people for not taking the vaccine and for taking ivermectin. It seems as though he has since done his own research and seen negative affects of the vaccine on his own health. Maybe he is waking up and the brainwashing is wearing off...who knows.

My doctors say I have 'Long COVID'. I have the symptoms, they showed me my blood work. It scared the bejesus out of me to see this glowing micro-clot stuff that they see in my blood. So I'm doing all the protocols...I do not fault myself for telling people at the time what the government was giving us as best practices...

I am going to tell you something else that is going to get you a lot of hits. I am taking a regular dose, whatever, of Ivermectin. Ivermectin was a boogeyman early on in COVID. That was wrong. We were given bad information about Ivermectin. The real question is why? Everyone is going to say Joe Rogan was right. No, Joe Rogan was saying -- yeah we was right, but that's not what matters. What matters is the entire clinical community knew that Ivermectin couldn't hurt you. They knew it, Patrick. I know they knew it. How did I know it? Because now I am doing nothing but talking to these clinicians who at the time were overwhelmed but they weren't saying anything, not that they were hiding anything. But it's cheap, it's not owned by anybody and it's used as anti-microbial and an anti-viral in all these different ways and has been for a long time. My doctor was using it during COVID on her family and on her patients and it was working for them. So they were wrong to play scared on that. Didn't know it at the time, know it now, admit it now, reporting on it now.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._given_bad_information_early_on_in_covid.html
I'm doing all the protocols..

Good for him (although is is probably random probability that he hasn't had it since moreso than Ivermectin working). Anyway I buy it regularly to dose the neighborhood foxes to treat their mange outbreak. It is pretty cheap I suppose. I get a syringe for $10 at tractor supply.
i think that is trump's new health care plan. he is going to "repeal and replace" medicare with a tractor supply card.

Stop making shit up.
I'm not making anything up. If you actually don't know about Long Vax, you are very much uninformed.

In his case, he is talking about Long Vax. The shots he took harmed him, as they have harmed most people that they didn't kill.
The Trump vaccine.

Somebody needs to get to the bottom of this.

Jordon should subpeana Trump and some big pharma execs and follow the money.

Don't you want to know how trump spent your tax money to facilitate the deadly Trump vaccine?

2hs1el.jpg

Is Ivermectin the horse dewormer?
they will be denying that. there is a human prescription for human tapeworms and such.

question. did the girls really ingest tapeworms to maintain their figures? or is that an urban myth?

Forum List

Back