Chris Cuomo is Taking Ivermectin - Seems to have had a vaccine revelation of sorts.

I listened to the first few minutes, and I'll get back to it later.

Mrs. MO has long covid and has had it for three years.

She never took the vaccine. She got long covid before the vaccine came out. So maybe the vaccine CAN give you long covid, but for sure you can get it without taking the vaccine.
1724099363061.png

Help For COVID Long Haulers: Dr. Ram Yogendra & Dr. Bruce Patterson Reveal Research – Ask Dr. Drew​

Dec 15, 2022

1724099494516.png

Fauci belongs in jail. We KNOW, all informed folks know, that Fauci lied about many many things. He is just acting stoopid b/c he is a blind partisan. Ignore him.

This unwarranted Fauci worship, and the corrupt influence of big pharma is destroying the American Medical system.

Sane people know this now. Dumb ass partisan politics are destroying our medical system. It is terrible. Even Cuomo knows this now.

RFK Jr. Podcast: Rand Paul​

Aug 9, 2024

Fauci is a traitor and ought to face a firing squad

Fauci is a traitor and ought to face a firing squad
Every time I see Ivermectin mentioned I am reminded just how much Democrats viewed COVID pandemic as simply another “Opportunity” to control the population. Ivermectin is Science but at the time, it was not the Science Democrats wanted the masses to be following.

“Follow the science” is a bullshit mantra from the Left. Science is not a big social engineering experiment.

Forum List

Back