Chris Wallace FROM FOX CRAP NEWS Won’t Call Candidates On Their Lies During Last Presidential Debate

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Gee I wonder why, when his man Trump has built his whole candidacy on lies. Get rid of this Hack. How in the hell can the cable network that is the biggest liars of all cable networks even get a piece of the debate. I bet the regressives tried to have the Rush the fat guy for one of the debates. Hell he only told the truth 15% of the time in a broadcast study.

upload_2016-9-5_17-49-51.png

upload_2016-9-5_17-51-6.png

So everything he says is a lie or half truth. Nothing true at all

IN a Broadcaster study FOX CRAP NEWS told the truth only 40% of the time , the bottom one by a big margin.

Chris will probably do a fine job. I don’t see where the moderators are already named….

link?
What do you mean link, how about googling "list of moderators for debate" You can't have a broadcaster who only tells the truth 40% of the time and that is a lying outlet for the regressive party, Have anything to do with debates that are set up to help this country select our next president. There are tons of people qualified that aren't controlled by any party. So picking this bull shitter is ridiculous.

Gee I wonder why, when his man Trump has built his whole candidacy on lies. Get rid of this Hack. How in the hell can the cable network that is the biggest liars of all cable networks even get a piece of the debate. I bet the regressives tried to have the Rush the fat guy for one of the debates. Hell he only told the truth 15% of the time in a broadcast study.

View attachment 88397

View attachment 88399

IN a Broadcaster study FOX CRAP NEWS told the truth only 40% of the time , the bottom one by a big margin.
these are the most accurate charts and graphs since the internet was invented.

Chris will probably do a fine job. I don’t see where the moderators are already named….

link?
What do you mean link, how about googling "list of moderators for debate" You can't have a broadcaster who only tells the truth 40% of the time and that is a lying outlet for the regressive party, Have anything to do with debates that are set up to help this country select our next president. There are tons of people qualified that aren't controlled by any party. So picking this bull shitter is ridiculous.

tumblr_n1f9bghyQx1rix3jko1_500.gif

View attachment 88397

View attachment 88399

these are the most accurate charts and graphs since the internet was invented.
Snopes, Politifacts, pundefacts and pew research.

Politifact is a left wing hack site trying to pawn themselves off as a true fact checker.

Forum List

Back