Chris Wallace throws cold water on the “Selfless Joe Biden" DNC charade: “He got thrown out of a window…he was forced out by Nancy Pelosi."

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Wow. A minute of honesty from Chris Wallace.

Campaign material for Trump, as it shows how phony Democrats are when they talk about 'democracy'.

Thanks, Chris.

Chris Wallace throws cold water on the “Selfless Joe Biden" DNC charade:“

He got thrown out of a window…he was forced out by Nancy Pelosi."

A fleeting moment of mostly accurate analysis from Wallace:

"The word that everybody is using to describe tonight is bittersweet. It's just bitter. The fact of the matter, I'm not saying Joe Biden is bitter, but, you know, it's like you've been thrown out a window, and as you're falling, you go gee, it's nice out here."

"No, he got thrown out of window and basically he was forced, you know, there's going to be a lot of talk tonight about how generous it was with him, to and and selfless of him.”

“He was basically forced out by Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries. And I suspect even the fact that there has been this surge of enthusiasm since he left and Kamala Harris took his place — that's got to be pretty tough, too. You got thrown out of a window, and everybody's applauding the person who's now in the room."The unity charade tonight at the DNC is going to be a study in gaslighting, performative theatrics and propaganda.

“He was basically forced out by Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama and Chuck Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries. And I suspect even the fact that there has been this surge of enthusiasm since he left and Kamala Harris took his place — that's got to be pretty tough, too. You got thrown out of a window, and everybody's applauding the person who's now in the room."

The unity charade tonight at the DNC is going to be a study in gaslighting, performative theatrics and propaganda.

Pelosi admits it right here, when she says she did what she had to do:

Forum List

Back