For The People!

That's like finding your wife being raped by Trump when you come home from work. Another thing a jury said he's liable for.

You're a lying motherfucker.

Trump rape lawsuit: Jury rejects rape claim

You're a lying motherfucker.

Trump rape lawsuit: Jury rejects rape claim

Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

Judge Kaplan

By the way if you are OK with finger fucking someone without consent, something a jury sure as hell found Trump to have done. That's very much a you problem. One I'd suggest you seek professional help for.

Yes, you do look bad. Why do you keep doing it?
dimocraps are such incredible scum that they firmly believe that a little, or even a LOT, of political Taqiyya is forgivable in their noble quest to subjugate all humanity.

After all, it's for our own good, doncha know?

Mr Trump in fact did ‘rape’ Ms Carroll as that term commonly is used and understood in contexts outside of the New York penal law.”

Judge Kaplan

By the way if you are OK with finger fucking someone without consent, something a jury sure as hell found Trump to have done. That's very much a you problem. One I'd suggest you seek professional help for.
🥨🥨🥨

:rolleyes:

Judge Kaplan
You are a lying motherfucker. Just like Kaplan. When called for (as in this case), Juries decide guilt or innocence in this Country, scumbag, not dishonest, corrupt, political Judges. 27 years later. scumbag.

The Jury rejected the rape claim. Kaplan, and you, can eat a bag of dicks. Together, since that would probably suit you better.

Lol I'm not the one claiming sexual assault is only bad when it falls within the statutes for rape in a State.

So instead of putting out emojis like you're some tween with nothing better to do. Why don't you try to defend putting your finger in a woman's vagina without consent. I dare you.

I'm so touched by your concern for my voting rights. Not that I'm affected. So what do you suggest Democrats do when the person who won the primary decides to drop out? Not run anybody?

As I said. Joe choose to drop out. There is a convention going on right now where the delegates for the states will choose their candidate. And there's a general election right after that where all eligible voters get to choose their candidate.

If you really want to worry about the Democratic principles of the primaries, maybe worry about the fact that the head of the RNC is a member of a candidates family. A candidate she has already declared gets personal legal expenses paid even at the detriment of other races.

That's like finding your wife being raped by Trump when you come home from work. Another thing a jury said he's liable for.
You need to stop Pelosi from going on the political shows and telling how they bounced Biden out.

You are a lying motherfucker. Just like Kaplan. When called for (as in this case), Juries decide guilt or innocence in this Country, scumbag, not dishonest, corrupt, political Judges. 27 years later. scumbag.

The Jury rejected the rape claim. Kaplan, and you, can eat a bag of dicks. Together, since that would probably suit you better.
A jury did decide he put his dirty ass digit in a woman's vagina without her wanting it. Something you are ok with. That makes you, not me, a scumbag.

Lol I'm not the one claiming sexual assault is only bad when it falls within the statutes for rape in a State.

So instead of putting out emojis like you're some tween with nothing better to do. Why don't you try to defend putting your finger in a woman's vagina without consent. I dare you.
It's all a BULLSHIT STORY!!!!!!
How many fucking YEARS until that PSYCHOPATH broad waits to come forward with such OUTRAGEOUS allegations??????
GTFOH you lying piece of SHIT!!!!
:dev3:

It's all a BULLSHIT STORY!!!!!!
How many fucking YEARS until that PSYCHOPATH broad waits to come forward with such OUTRAGEOUS allegations??????
GTFOH you lying piece of SHIT!!!!
:dev3:
A full jury decided, while being presented with the evidence, that it wasn't bullshit. So I can believe you. Or the people who were presented with the evidence.

Not a very hard choice in my opinion.

Nobody voted for Vance to be in his position.
No matter how much you spin it, Vance has the ability to be President. In D.C. there are a percentage of people who do not. Kamala is one of them. Walz is a Chinese loving psychopathic Communist. That is not spin. Trump became viable when the elites in D.C. screwed over the peasants once too often. And the Republican voters for years were begging them to keep promises. The only party where the peasants still had or have an independent thought was the Republican Party. Vance will be seasoned in 4 years if Trump wins.

But they supported a judgment that found Trump liable for sexual abuse.... that's not the great character reference you imagine it to be you dumb Bingo.... :lmao:

No matter how much you spin it, Vance has the ability to be President. In D.C. there are a percentage of people who do not. Kamala is one of them. Walz is a Chinese loving psychopathic Communist. That is not spin. Trump became viable when the elites in D.C. screwed over the peasants once too often. And the Republican voters for years were begging them to keep promises. The only party where the peasants still had or have an independent thought was the Republican Party. Vance will be seasoned in 4 years if Trump wins.
yet you love Trump who does lots of business in China, you people make no sense.

Forum List

Back