Greenland's ice sheet has melted during our current ice age. It could melt again

Would you expect different sea levels for different mean ocean temperatures (MOT)? Do you think the relationship between sea level and MOT has changed over the past 50 million years? In other words, isn't sea level versus MOT well established for the last 50 million years? Doesn't that all make sense?
I am curious how long the melt would take.

Why are you asking me? Just say what you think will happen. The suspense is killing us.
There's no telling. I just wanted to see if you were crazy enough to believe it's going to increase 2C in 75 years. The northern hemisphere is sensitive. It can go either way. It all depends on the AMOC.

What they fail to realize is the fact, Antarctica separation from South America changed oceans currents. You think that just may have affected temperature in the sea
Funny all then logistic misses the warmers ignore. Like the Arctic locked in on the pacific side, no current flow

There's no telling. I just wanted to see if you were crazy enough to believe it's going to increase 2C in 75 years. The northern hemisphere is sensitive. It can go either way. It all depends on the AMOC.
The question to ask is why there’s ice at the poles

You have in no way "refuted" 600 miles to the pole.

It perfectly explains the true nature of North American Ice Age.

It perfectly explains ice today - all land within 600 miles is in ice age, all land outside is not

And, of course, you will post a link to another 40 minute youtube and claim that does...

but it doesn't, which is why you hide behind videos the way a Klansman hides behind a sheet....

The question to ask is why there’s ice at the poles
Polar regions receive the least amount of solar energy and they are thermally isolated from warm marine currents which lowers their temperature threshold for extensive continental glaciation.

It's the Arctic is glaciating the planet is cooling. If the Arctic is deglaciating the planet is warming. Been going on for 3 million years.

It's the Arctic is glaciating the planet is cooling. If the Arctic is deglaciating the planet is warming.

So only the Arctic matters, the Antarctic doesn't.

Consistent with Traitor Joe, who claimed "the (one and only) polar ice cap(singular) is(singular) melting"

Maybe the Co2 FRAUD hasn't yet figured out Earth actually has TWO POLAR CIRCLES, and they are VERY DIFFERENT...

R.9de336d08f1b19004ec8bfea19287822

Cryospheric Sciences | Did you know the differences between Arctic and ...

You have in no way "refuted" 600 miles to the pole.

It perfectly explains the true nature of North American Ice Age.

It perfectly explains ice today - all land within 600 miles is in ice age, all land outside is not

And, of course, you will post a link to another 40 minute youtube and claim that does...

but it doesn't, which is why you hide behind videos the way a Klansman hides behind a sheet....
Well I asked you why there’s ice at the poles, why can’t you explain?

Were all of Greenland's ice cap to melt, it would raise sea levels by tens of feet. New ice coring that has reached through the ice and found evidence of vegetation underneath, more recently than once thought, shows that it is indeed possible.

I thought only manmade, specifically American CO2, was responsible for warming

Are you now saying there are other variables to consider???

Polar regions receive the least amount of solar energy and they are thermally isolated from warm marine currents which lowers their temperature threshold for extensive continental glaciation.

It's the Arctic is glaciating the planet is cooling. If the Arctic is deglaciating the planet is warming. Been going on for 3 million years.
Yep, no current flow, no CO2 mumbo jumbo

So only the Arctic matters, the Antarctic doesn't.

Consistent with Traitor Joe, who claimed "the (one and only) polar ice cap(singular) is(singular) melting"

Maybe the Co2 FRAUD hasn't yet figured out Earth actually has TWO POLAR CIRCLES, and they are VERY DIFFERENT...

R.9de336d08f1b19004ec8bfea19287822

Cryospheric Sciences | Did you know the differences between Arctic and ...

Why can’t you answer why Antarctica has ice simply because it separated from South America? It was within 600 miles before that

Forum List

Back